• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske Group-Buys Resolution [UnhuZ]

Hi,

too late... i just PMed you 3 photos :tongue:

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - in the photo i posted above, they weren't fixed... it was taken when i got them

Hi,

Update:

The table on first post was updated with the latest info, go check it out.

- Soloracer951, smacke-swe and N S X parts were shipped today. I sent the tracking through PMs to each one with instructions.

- HondaArrArrr, i never got your payment... the package is ready to go

- Helijoe doesn't want his parts anymore and told me to revert them to the community. I said that the money was his, and i could sell them, but the money would go to him... waiting for a final instruction to take some action.

- Raymond Carrigan seems MIA, as no one seems to know who he is, what is his screenname and where he lived. I never got an address, so i'm completly helpless here.

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:
Nuno, payment sent via Paypal

Hi,

Update:

- Soloracer951, smacke-swe and N S X parts were shipped today. I sent the tracking through PMs to each one with instructions.

- Helijoe doesn't want his parts anymore and told me to revert them to the community. I said that the money was his, and i could sell them, but the money would go to him... waiting for a final instruction to take some action.

- Raymond Carrigan seems MIA, as no one seems to know who he is, what is his screenname and where he lived. I never got an address, so i'm completly helpless here.

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno, payment made on May 1st for the shipping costs. Can I please get status update and/or tracking information please.

-Jose

Hi,

Update:

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi Jose,

ohhh man...sh!t... i missed that completly... i will ship it by saturday the most (out of my home until friday).

It is packed and labeled, i just have to get the box to post office. That's it.

Sorry.

Nuno

Nuno, payment made on May 1st for the shipping costs. Can I please get status update and/or tracking information please.

-Jose

Hi,

i shipped the last 2 packages a couple of days ago. I will update the thread and picture on post #1 as soon as i can... i've been very short on time.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi guys,

well... i just updated the image on the first post with the latest info.

resuming: EVERYTHING I COULD SHIP, IT'S SHIPPED.

- I don't have any contact for the member Raymond Carrigan. I don't know what to do with his console, but it's HIS console/money anyway.

- HELIJOE decided not to receive the console and inserts as he no longer owns a NSX. He told me to donate the parts/money to the community. I replied that i could sell the parts and paypal him the money, because it's HIS parts/money afterall... this last reply is still unanswered, so they most likely be sold here to revert the money to refund all these extra shipping costs to GB members.

About the parts after i fixed them:

I've PMed this to some Gb members, but i will post it here for all to see.

- you need to have them polished, as there are some surface scratchs/defects, some prior to my fix, and some caused by me handling it to fix. Just polish it good as you do with a car
- installing the OEM bits on the backside can be tricky, but i did it and it looked good... so, some position tuning maybe required if you don't get it at first (mainly the ashtray assy)

I've tried each one of the consoles in my own car, which was gutted through the whole process so i could test fit.

I did the absolutly best i could and i'm the first to tell that it's not perfect, but with some patiente, once installed and considering my recomendations above, IT WILL LOOK VERY GOOD.

any problems, doubts, whatever, you're more than welcome to get to me and talk

Thank you all for your patiente,
Nuno

I found a driver door insert.

photo_1_2.JPG

John... now all is delivered to their owners.... all BUT a ashtray door... please tell me to whom i send it (the same guy you sent the console without it).

Thanks,
Nuno

John, i'm not talking about that trim... you said at the time, that you had a console that was missing it's ashtray cover. You sent it to a Member. I want to know who it was so i can send the ashtray cover, ehich i have in my hands.

Thanks,
Nuno

That list I had is long gone. I don't know who this trim belongs to :frown:

Nuno,

Even though I'm not involved with the group buy, from what I've seen thus far, you have gone above and beyond to help Prime members with this difficult and painful issue that Tamoske has created. Thanks for everything that you've done. I will have to buy you a beer or 10 as a token of our appreciation. Hope to see you soon.

Hi,

Nuno,
(...) I will have to buy you a beer or 10 as a token of our appreciation. Hope to see you soon.

a beer !??! man... with all the fantastic cooks you show all over your FB... i want nothing less than a 10 dish meal :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Now seriously... all i did was to help GB Members get their stuff and because Tamoske wanted to end the GB but was suspended, i was the front man.

I still have lot's of CF stuff i bought so he could finish consoles...but Primers don't seem to want them, probably because they came from him :frown: ... but i won't do what others have done here, selling his CF parts without saying they were made by him.

Thanks,
Nuno

you bring the wine, and i'll make the grub. red please, no white unless i'm making fish or chicken.

Back