• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37's Finally installed- Formula Silver

First of all, thanks to Mackin for working with me on these one-off wheels. I apologize for the delay in these pics, as the tires were on back order. I still need to order the center caps. For those who want my advans, don't PM me... I'm gonna keep them and swap between wheels. :tongue:

Specs:

Wheel: Volk TE37 (Formula Silver- only set in country in this fitment)
Sizes: 18x7.5 (offset: +30) and 19.9.5 (offset: +34)
Tires: Toyo TR1 205/35/18, and 255/30/19
Spacers: Front: 5mm spacer, Rear: 10mm spacer
Adjusted offsets: With spacers, It's +25 in the front and +24 in the rear.

No rubbing whatsoever and clears BBK.Front clears by 5mm or so, rear about 2mm.

4806588891_512b83b809_b.jpg

4807179554_655143a11a_b.jpg

4806557599_92bc592545_b.jpg

4806557903_cdc149c4c6_b.jpg

Gorgeous indeed! Love the TE37s. The best looking wheel for the NSX IMHO. Although I prefer the 17/18 combo for performance reasons, the 18/19 looks much better.

Congrats dude the car looks good!

To think - only 1.5 months after I purchased my home, the HOA decided to install speedbumps in the neighborhood, which prevents me from going any lower than I am now. GRRR.

Wheels look excellent, although, I personally like your other set more. :) Regardless, your car is just so clean and classy and the quality of your images highlight it that much more. Since I joined this site on day 1, you're vehicle has truly inspired me.

how many times u gonna change rims? lol I liked the Volk RS's better but these look great too!

Looks great, I smell a new photoshoot coming. Pure SEX ( just to offend some of the older folks here :tongue:)

pure sex!

This look great, but the previous Advans IMHO are hotter ... either way, are you planning to sell your old Advans? :D

You car = PURE SEX!

We might be on to something with this "pure sex" thing.

I liked the Volk RS's better but these look great too!

Gotta get myself a set of those! :D

This look great, but the previous Advans IMHO are hotter ... either way, are you planning to sell your old Advans? :D

You car = PURE SEX!

lol... thanks..,.. keeping the advans as long as I have this car. One of the few sets of wheels out there that clear stoptechs without any need of spacers. :) But I agree.... I think the advan RS' flows better... I do plan on going back and forth between sets to "mix it up."

You know all the hepcats are rocking Advans RS's. TE's are nice but I don't like spacers in general. Too much of a band aid solution to things. LMK if you want me to help you out of the TE's.

:biggrin:

Looks awesome!!! Those are the ones I want...Ill be going with a bigger tire upfront and in the rear...

Thanks for sharing the specs. Get the center caps!

Looks awesome!!! Those are the ones I want...Ill be going with a bigger tire upfront and in the rear...

Thanks for sharing the specs. Get the center caps!

With your stoptechs in the front, I doubt you'll be able to fit 215's. If you are on OEM brakes in the rear, you'll have no issues and won't have to use spacers and can certainly go with larger tires.

4807179554_655143a11a_b.jpg

Those wheels look hot. Love formula silver.

The lip on those wheels, are they diamond cut, polished, or finished in formula silver? The look like they are fully finished in formula silver, but I can't quite tell from the pictures.

Caustic-

LOL... no center caps again....

Synth, what is your suspension? do you have a lift system?

I tend to get centercaps after the fact huh? Yes.. I have the VRH system with tein flex.

And do you get enough height out of it to clear everything?

I still think that your car is 95% perfect, that extra 5% coming from an R hood and a front lip like the one I have. I think that would make it perfect. 100%. LOL...

Gotta get myself a set of those! :D..

OOps i mean Advan RS! what did you do with those? Selling them by chance? :biggrin: Dude u change rims like people change shoes..... :eek:

My car looks like a monster truck at full ride height.. I also have become quite good at the art of driving on an angle. :tongue: what lip do you have? I hope its not some silly vented one.

Silly vented one? lol... I have the cantrell. I just checked SOS I guess they don't sell it anymore.. :frown:

Back