• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teaser pix, new Work Wheels

Ok, so I'm going to admit that I'm not completely original this time. I got the idea to get this wheel from Jetpilot3. The difference is that I wanted a little deeper lip in the rear and the Work Black Coat finish (like a black chrome).

So anyway here they are after 3 months of waiting. Should be on the car tomorrow if everything goes right.

Work Varianza T1S in WBC

Front: 18x7.5 +30 (R Disk) ~25.5 lbs
Rear: 19x9.5 +29 (O Disk) ~27 lbs

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

Wheels are actually a brighter silver than the pictures reveal, but I should have some more pix tomorrow.

UPDATE: Here's the pix installed!
IMG_05101.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_05172.jpg

Currently running about 6mm of spacer in the rear so the rear spokes would clear the caliper. Makes the overall offset +23 in the rear.
IMG_05121.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a great looking wheel! Especially with the darker centers. Can't wait to see em on the car :smile:

Nice!!! I can't help but wonder how those wheels would look on my car:biggrin: We patiently await pictures of the wheels installed.

Wow...those will look so good on the NSX! Bet it's gonna be tough to get some sleep tonight eh?

Those look great. In for pics on the car

MAN!! I want a set of those!!!!!

For my GS though... :smile:

Man those look good... :eek: Can't wait to see pix...:cool:

Definitely hot!!! Might be my next set of rims as well (if you don't mind):smile:

Always see posts in the Tires and Wheels section and you seem like the most knowledgeable on offsets. Looks like the pics say everything. Looks awesome!

Those are some nice looking shoes :biggrin:

Back