• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teaser: Prodrive GC07C (rare offsets)

Alright guys, as some of you probably have seen my WTB thread etc, I have been searching for these wheels for a little over a year until I was able to find a set. Damn these were hard to find. I was getting to point where I was googling everyday looking on every website / forum ranging from Canada / UK / Japan / and even AUS. I've contacted just about every vendor that use to sell these to see if they even had old/new/used stock. Nobody had anything. I've even searched bidjdm.com / Upgarage, but had no idea how to read japanese or translate it in American context. Even if I got the translation, I still had no way of communicating shipment / payment. After exhausting every contact that I had, I was able to buy them. Not 1, but 2 sets. I've finally got one set in, waited patiently and nervously because I wasn't sure I've gotten swindled or not. Luckily my contact pull through and after about a 6 weeks of refreshing the tracking webpage from Japan the first set was delivered!!!! I will let the pictures do the talking.

FYI: Second set is coming soon... (Rare offset too:biggrin:)

always loved the Prodrive GC07 because they are VERY OEM looking, can't wait to see how they look on the car.

Me too!!!

Those remind me of the wheels I had on my TL...

SSR GT7

newwheels1.JPG

newwheels4.JPG

+1. Better have a good narrow tire lined up!

Havent decided on the brand but will be 215/40/17 and 255/35/18 to test things out...

Just an update... Now 3/4 wheels showed up for some reason... Contacted my shipper and they said its normal when shipping 4 wheels individually... Here are some snap shots!!!

null_zps99ec691f.jpg

null_zps93dad527.jpg

null_zpsac8d67f6.jpg

Search in prime, u might be hooked.
Timeless wheel design, but I'm curious to know how they will look on the NSX.

Here they are on an old friends' S2K:

3086826845_8920b7ec68_z.jpg

My final piece of the puzzle finally came in...

null_zps31bee99e.jpg

They have more can cavity when compared to the new gc07Js

I always love your rim collections...

You are absolutely right and I stand corrected! Idk why I always confuse the two. My set is SSR GT7H

I thought he was selling them...

For $3500 :eek:

I have 2 sets... I'm selling one set because I didn't feel the need to have 2 right ... If it doesn't sell I will be greedy and keep it as I will get a bbk ... So having a spare set wouldn't be a bad idea

Back