• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tetris Game Cheat

would it have to be a cheat that interfaces with that application on that website? if so, you're almost certainly SOL, the level of technical skill to accomplish that would be pretty high and almost certainly not worth the time required for anyone to write, especially for that specific website/game implementation. if on the other hand it can be ANY tetris game (probably windows based rather than web based), there is much greater chance of finding what you're looking for.

I just spent 7 hours playing that tetris game; here is my score (98,798 lines):

tetrisgame1m.jpg

That's carzy scores you got there scorp965!

But the real Tetris is on a gameboy or old nintendo... I found that most webbase tetris are not advanced enough to challenge my skills.
But here's my score... maxed out at level 30.

Attachments

• tetrisscore.jpg
    tetrisscore.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 406
scorp

you had to have used a cheat to get that kind of score

(cheat engine perhaps?)

tetrinet. Don't do it.

The level for the game in the first link does go up after 10 lines. If you pick level 10 and play 10 lines it will go up to level 11 then go 10 more lines it will go up to level 12 and etc...

hmm... either it doesnt go past 10 if you start on level 1, or i just really suck (probably the latter).

gotta be a web based software where i can let it runs for about two hours or so to register the points. :D
Just 'shop the high score page. Why waste time letting the computer run for hours? If you're going to cheat anyway, what's the difference?

I tried the game. I'll admit straight up that I suck at it. No cheat required.

I went out to pick up a mini laptop usb gamepad. But it is not working. Is there a way for me to configure it to work with web games?

Only if you can map the game pad to specific keyboard keys. Ie, if the webgame uses the keyboard arrows, you'd have to map the gamepad buttons to generate the same keyboard code the arrows would.

Back