• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

"Thanks" or "Likes"

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Can we implement this into the forum?

Many times I've wanted to show gratitude towards an informative posts. This gesture does not require a post just to say "thanks" but the gesture itself can help promote for more knowledge sharing (among other things...) and hopefully well received.

Just a suggestion.

Yeah I have seen the thanks button on other forums and like the idea of it. Would love to have it on Prime

At the same time we should implement "fail" so that people are aware of when they post something undesired such as asking questions which have answers clearly available by using the search feature.

Personally the less this forum is like Facebook the better. We already have theses stupid smilies which I think are the most adolesantly annoying way for adults to communicate.

Personally the less this forum is like Facebook the better. We already have theses stupid smilies which I think are the most adolesantly annoying way for adults to communicate.

Its another way of saying thanks to someone other than wasting a post to say thanks. I am not for the like button but "Thanks" button would come in use.

Ryu, I know you love all my posts, but this seems unnecessary. :smile:

Don't worry, once this Facebook fad dies down, nobody will be "liking" anything anymore. :smile:

I'm available........pst.... don't tell my wife.......

FWIW... if you like a particular thread topic and/or its contents (namely posts), you can "rate" it by selecting 1-5 stars.

It is located at the top-right of the page: Thread Tools - Search this Thread - Rate Thread

(N/A to threads in this subforum)

FWIW... if you like a particular thread topic and/or its contents (namely posts), you can "rate" it by selecting 1-5 stars.

It is located at the top-right of the page: Thread Tools - Search this Thread - Rate Thread

(N/A to threads in this subforum)

Rating a thread is entirely different to rating an individual's response or effort.

Back