• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The best women to marry come from_______ country!!!!!!

Currently I'd have to say Brazil...:biggrin:

I'm good with a women from any of south america / spain / portugal though!

Not sure which country yet as I'm not married. But I'm thinking I should change the flavor. My ex's thus far have been "Canadian" but of European decent. (First was Swedish and my most recent ex was 1/2 Irish & 1/2 Danish). A few dates with a hot girl of Finnish decent (very materialistic) and most recently a Korean girl which definately didn't turn my crank.

A couple of really hot ex.Soviet women at work; but alas a couple of years my senior. Sucks working in an industry where the average age is above 30 :(

Ive lived a few places around the world and I think I like the Danish women the best. I married an America, however, and its been the best 8 years (anniversary is today!) of my life.

Dutch, Swiss, German -- all nice. Scandi women are obviously great and down to earth, as long as they aren't the ginger type. :biggrin:

If I have to pick one? Switzerland.

LOL:biggrin: Too funny. I lived there for years and married one.:confused: You were there for some time as well and you still believe that?:confused: No thank you, hello Asian chicks.:biggrin:

Hey guys,
if you had 100 "virtual marriages" with women from a certain country, which country would yield the highest probability of having a happy, successful marriage.
As my signature says:
Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things:
1) finding the right person and
2) being the right person.

It doesn't say:
Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things:
1) finding the right person from a certain country and
2) being the right person from a certain country.:tongue::wink::biggrin::eek:

Atheist here, married for 18 years this August, no sign of divorce on the horizon.
Bob,
Slow down so I can catch up to you.

Will be married for 15 years in July. No regrets.:smile: Wife is 100% Swedish.:smile:

Last edited:
LOL:biggrin: Too funny. I lived there for years and married one.:confused: You were there for some time as well and you still believe that?:confused: No thank you, hello Asian chicks.:biggrin:

Haha no, I wish - never lived in Switz, but I knew a few living in London and they were cool like CO girls, but looked much better. :tongue:

No matter who you marry, they DO end up looking like their mothers in future years. One hundred percent of the time.

Unfortunately, not all the time... have you seen Christy Brinkly & Billy Joel's daughter? :tongue: She's 22 & Christy is 54! I'll take the Mom.

Alexa_Ray.0.0.0x0.432x583.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, not all the time... have you seen Christy Brinkly & Billy Joel's daughter? :tongue: She's 22 & Christy is 54! I'll take the Mom.

Puke....LOL...where do you come up with this stuff?! :biggrin:

Well, I guess she gets her looks from her dad...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2t5r7cpWS8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2t5r7cpWS8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

When you begin to think about marriage - go buy a dog.:tongue:[/QUOTE]

+10 Fantastic advice.

Meh...my buddy is married to a chick from Peru. She threw a stiletto at him...

If your girl has never thrown a shoe at you, you aren't having fun yet. :wink:

That is funny! If I was 30 years younger it would probably be Israeli women-they are just beautiful and they have the added benefit of being able to kill or seriously injure several men twice their size and still look smoking hot afterwards. I am thinking Ziva David.

Last edited:
Lol, I like Joes suggestion.As far as looks go ,in all my travels two places with a high percentage of toastyness stand out, Israel and the Philippines,specificly the islands of Leyti.

Back