• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

I think the owner of the car is in his late 20's. but you're right. who cares to what people in any generation do. it's just a car at the end of the day. it's everyone's personal style. i'm 26...5foot5 are you going to hate me if i do this to my truck in my generation??? lol

letmerollyou1-albums-jdm+integra-picture4730-2.jpg

You're getting old and bitter. Honestly, you sound like an old man who needs to take a nap.

Do we even know how old the owner is? What if he's from your generation, or even older than you?

I'm from your generation (I'm 34) and I don't understand all the immature criticisms of this car and why it upsets people so much. I used to be on the Miata forums and it was the same thing when someone rat rodded their Miata, lots of people got really worked up. It wasn't my thing but whatever.

There are lots of cars out there modified by people of all generations that look terrible to me, but I don't think it really has much to do with how old you are. Look at the "barn find" culture: Older enthusiasts for sure, refuse to even remove the dirt off of some of the cars they find and tow them into a show, and it baffles me, but I just say "Ok, I don't get it but maybe I will someday" and move on.

I hope you don't really follow cars, otherwise you'll find lots of other things/styles that will raise your blood pressure and make you take your medication: lowriders, rat rods, bosozoku, VIP (bippu), drifting, cafe racer style (yes on cars), desert racer/pre-runner, donks, db drag racing, Lemons/Chump Car, vintage racing, hardcore autocross, etc. It's the variety that makes cars so exciting.

Last edited:
I really don't care what anyone thinks about this car put the hood gap,stretch tires and how low the car is to the ground on the side the car looks sweet!Tired of looking at the stock nsx.At least its different :smile:

Kinda tired of hearing the NSX is made for the track.Is it really?:confused: I thought cars are made to drive.hehe!Anyway Whatever!

I hope you don't really follow cars, otherwise you'll find lots of other things/styles that will raise your blood pressure and make you take your medication: lowriders, rat rods, bosozoku, VIP (bippu), drifting, cafe racer style (yes on cars), desert racer/pre-runner, donks, db drag racing, Lemons/Chump Car, vintage racing, hardcore autocross, etc. It's the variety that makes cars so exciting.

Lowriders: At least take some skill to pull off as they are generally restored classic cars with elaborate paint jobs.

Rat rods: The fabrication that goes in to some of those is really impressive

Bosozoku: Pretty retarded, but again some impressive fabrication goes in to it

VIP: Just as dumb as stance/hellaflush, lets take a really comfortable nice riding luxury car and make it ride like crap, scrape everywhere, etc.

Drifting: Takes an immense amount of skill

Cafe racer cars: Yes kind of silly, but again it takes some fabrication and skill to accomlish.

Desert racer/pre-runner: Just another form of race car, skill, fabrication, etc.

Donks: Just as dumb as stance/hellaflush but instead of lowered with wheels that are too wide it's raised with wheels that are too big. Great you can spend money on wheels and lift your car. At least they don't scrape everywhere.

DB drag racing: Not my thing but the fabrication that goes in to a lot of the system builds is nothing short of impressive.

Lemons/Chump Car: Taking cars that were beat up and on their last legs to begin with and giving them a last hurrah, also some impressive fabbing skills are involved in a lot of the cars.

Vintage racing: Nothing wrong with that, cars are built to be driven, better than sitting in a parking lot or sitting in a garage somewhere collecting dust.

Hardcore autocross: Different from a hardcore track car how?

I stand by my stance on stance that it's lazy, takes no real mechanical/fabrication/driving skills compared to pretty much anything else you can do with a car, and fundamentally ruins its ability to funtion as a car. So you pulled your fenders, put on some coilovers, and spent some money on wheels, wow! And now you can scrape everwhere and not get up driveways or over speed bumps, all in the name of "cool".

Last edited:
Kinda tired of hearing the NSX is made for the track.Is it really?:confused: I thought cars are made to drive.hehe!Anyway Whatever!

So it has an all aluminum chassis, 8000rpm engine, double wishbone suspension, Senna involvement with testing (on a track no less), and a long history of winning championships because it's meant to be something other than a sports/track car?

So it has an all aluminum chassis, 8000rpm engine, double wishbone suspension, Senna involvement with testing (on a track no less), and a long history of winning championships because it's meant to be something other than a sports/track car?
NSX was built as a sportscar "suitable for the track"...the Type-R, on the other hand, was purposefully built as a track car hence....lighter wheels, removal of sound deadening devices and electronics, etc. You seem to confuse the two quite often.

What about the safety part? Having a tire that doesn't fit the wheel properly even after being stretched. Plus killer camber angle. I'd be worried my tires would explode at any moment.
Another stretched tire expert folks. Please, tell it like it is...LOL!!

Last edited:
So...

You are saying the low ride height and excessive camber doesn't kill tires and suspension components prematurely? LOL

What percentage of people on this forum actually track their cars? 10%? Probably less? So the vast majority of people here are posers because they don't track their sports/track car?

Just because a car was developed to be competent at something doesn't mean that's all it's good for. Quite the opposite in fact, as witnessed by so many small and efficient Hondas make great track cars. By your definition, the NSX should have been sold without A/C or a heater, and should have only been sold as a stripped down track only version. Are the SUVs that are developed at the Nurburgring, or a BMW M5 track cars too?

Your logic isn't consistent:

-So if a car scrapes it's silly. My stock NSX scraped everywhere, so it's silly.

-Things that take skill are with merit, but donks are stupid because you deem them to be made without any skill involved (fitting 34 inch wheels to car designed for 15 inch wheels doesn't take any skill?) yet Bosozoku is "retarded" but requires impressive fabrication, so it's somewhat ok?

-VIP is stupid because the originally comfy car rides poorly, yet pre-runners, which I see on the street all the time, are ok because they are a form of race car (you're assuming a lot), but they are inherently dangerous on the street given their soft suspension and lots of body roll.

-Cafe racers are "kind of silly" in your book but they are actually much closer to race car inspired than the other styles mentioned, as they tend to be stripped out and very minimalist.

-Rat rods are "impressive" because of the fabrication that goes into them, yet they scrape all over the place, ride poorly and have taken cars that otherwise might be valuable but have, strictly speaking, been devalued and made to ride poorly with purposefully beat up exteriors. All of that seems to be "retarded" or "silly" in your book but rat rots remain impressive.

What's my point? I think you need to admit you just don't get it, don't have a rational reason for disliking it (and you really don't need one, you just don't like it) and quit arguing your point because none of your arguments make sense.

This isn't a personal attack, I just don't think your reasoning holds any water. I've actually really enjoyed this thread because it forces me to look at why I do and don't like certain things automotive. What I don't do, however, is spend lots of time dumping all over other people's tastes and ways of doing things, and go as far as dumping on a whole generation of people over something as minor as cars.

My main problem with this type of fitment is you can't drive the car as intended. This is a sport car, not a cruizer.

My second issue is the wheels sticking so far out used to be called rice when done on Civics. Now the youngsters are doing it to higher end cars and they call is Hella Flush, VIP or some other name to distract you from calling it rice.

Well, I've been around a long time and this is rice.

My main problem with this type of fitment is you can't drive the car as intended. This is a sport car, not a cruizer.

My second issue is the wheels sticking so far out used to be called rice when done on Civics. Now the youngsters are doing it to higher end cars and they call is Hella Flush, VIP or some other name to distract you from calling it rice.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject.

That's your problem not his.It can be a sport car,cruiser or how ever he want it to be.Did you make the NSX to know what its made for?You can call yours whatever you want or like and they will do the same.

So what if the wheels stick out so far.That's what he want and like.Its rollling.

You must been around for a long time to be saying so much.now that's rice.If you have nothing good to say then maybe you should just press back and go look at some other post :biggrin:

I guess what you call rice I call it a bad ass car!

I love it!

People here just voicing out their view. Not everyone should agree to what you think and vice versa.
Good for you that you love it. Do your NSX like it as well if you love it so much. And it does not matter what people say, if you own the car. You can do whatever.

If it is posted on this site, it would be open to opinions and comments.
As they say nowadays .... Chill. :smile:

Back