• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

You can keep the ball. My comment about age was in response to a comment about age. My point was age has nothing to do with it as I am from the same generation as the person I was responding to.

Nothing else in your comment is new, so I'm not gonna respond, I need to go take my meds now. Props for somehow connecting the right to vote to your taste in cars.

Thank you for the props, but seriously when someone exhibits signs of stupidity, that does link to worrying about how they vote...just because it's a right, doesn't make them prone to make an informed decision. Beware the power of stupid in large groups.

I'll stick with the general consensus that a car that looks like something is broken with it is just plain dumb. This look just follows some ghetto-chic thing is all I can surmise...

So does you lack of commentary mean I can go buy THE Mona Lisa and desecrate such an historic painting? :D

Stance? Nah :biggrin:

DSC03053.jpg

Dude, I hate you... lol

This cartoon has been posted before but this seems like a good place to put it just in case people never got to see it. This cartoon cracks me up. WARNING THERE IS CURSING. I don't care hellaflush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM

LMFAO! Thanks for that! My ribs are gonna bust my lung bags.

"I should just cut my dick off so I will not have to have children, so I don't have to raise them in a world with dipshits like you!" LOL!

LMFAO! Thanks for that! My ribs are gonna bust my lung bags.

"I should just cut my dick off so I will not have to have children, so I don't have to raise them in a world with dipshits like you!" LOL!

THAT was f-ing PRICELESS!!! LOVE it!

Lol not hurt at all I have thick skin it's just funny how you guys try so hard to put everyone else down who doesn't conform to what u guys think everyone's car should be.

Lol not hurt at all I have thick skin it's just funny how you guys try so hard to put everyone else down who doesn't conform to what u guys think everyone's car should be.

I was not trying to put anybody down. I dont really know how to explain it. I guess you have to know how to take a joke. People are going to do what they want just let it go. Thats what I do.

Last edited:
I want to see a quick and dirty video of it going over a speed bump, into a driveway, etc... you know, the usual day to day things regular cars undertake. Not asking to see it on a racetrack or anything out of the ordinary. Curiousity has got the best of me.
Anyone else?

+1. I'm curious too.

Ready for the vid!!!

Ready for the vid!!!

Back when I was younger and this was called low riding we use to stand in front of a local movie joint and watch the low riders get high sided on the speed bumps. Funny stuff. Back then it was mostly mini trucks or old domestics. We thought they were idiots back then as well.

Nobody's putting down other's that don't conform to their tastes...where'd you get that idea???

For me, at least, it's about total confusion as to why one would render your car less useful...and desecrate artwork. Guess I'll show up to the next meet with four totally flat (blown) spare tire wheels on my car...to be low & look different...and to make a point as to how it looks silly.

I do understand why the very young kids HAVE to customize their cars...they are at an awkward stage of life...one where they are attempting to discover and then establish their own identity in the world. This means trying new things (ANY new things) in a desperate effort to stand out and be noticed...even if doing so resorts to essentially looking goofy...JUST because it different.

Once an identity has been established and mature confidence blossoms, this need to customize in a distasteful manner, usually goes away...but, then again, some people never establish, never mature, and never grow up. :)

Do these people doing these "Hellaflush" things even understand what "flush" means in plain English?:rolleyes:
It reminds me of
Genu-valgum-6.jpg

Last time I saw a patient like this, I gave her a disabled person placard and sent her for surgery.
Steve

Last edited:
interresting analogy genu valgum=hella flush.........or maybe blounts disease=hella fail:confused:

Last edited:
Back