• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautiful car in the world?

i find it hard to see those exotics listed as being the "most beautiful car in the world" due to the fact its not obtainable for me. its just eye candy to me, cause ill never own one due to the price. the nsx on the other hand is the most beautiful car to me out of all the cars that i can obtain. make sense?

And the fact that the design has been time-tested since 1990...and to the uninitiated (and many preople who are car affecionados) its still FRESH.

Last edited:
The NSX is a timeless car. It's definitely up there in the looks and design department but is it the best? Absolutely not. McClaren F1, P1, Hyura just to name a few imo are better looking. Is the NSX in the top 10? That's definitely more arguable. It's definitely one of the most beautiful cars ever designed.. But one of several more that are now out there.

I agree with those stating that the NSX is truly a timeless design. It is also, in my opinion, a sleek, flowing and dimensionally excellent design that fits what Honda was attempting perfectly. It is beautiful the way the Countach is beautiful but has aged better, at least better than the 5000 S's and Anniversary cars of the late 90's. The LP 400 cars are something to see, almost like the NSX concept images but 20 years earlier.

When I think of cars that epitomize beauty I think of Jaguar XK-120's and Series 1 E-types, Mercedes gullwings, Lambo Miura's, Ferrari Lusso's and 275's, Alfa 8C's. Even the C2 generation of Corvette is a very pleasing to the eye design that few mention in these conversations. To me the F-40 is an aggressive looking car, mean and raw but not beautiful in the conventional sense (and yet is at the top of my "keeper" list of cars to own). But that 's why we're individuals with varied taste's and likes.

Instead of picking just one I have several favorites and yes my '97 NSX is on the list but I'd also add:

Porsche 959
Dino Ferrari
Lamborghini Miura
'69 Corvette Stingray

I'll take them all!

To me this is the most beautiful car in the world. I just didn't know it until I actually saw it in person. The first super car.

That would be a great rebody for a old Pantera, too bad none makes a alum replica of this car.....Loved it as one of my first matchbox cars......yes I am that old :cool:

Ferrari-Dino-246-GT-7.jpg

Am I the only one that doesnt think this car is that great looking? I know everyone always drools over it because everyone else does but.... meh.... It's no Miura

photo_20130426211911_1.jpg

NOT!!

This is more like it:

photo_20130426151802_1.jpg

:redface:

or maybe this:

images

or perhaps this:

9k=
This is supposed to be a pic of the Porsche 918 Spyder but it keeps failing.

Last edited:
love the 458!!!

they are sooooo HOT!!!!

SR-Auto-Ice-Blade-Ferrari-458-medium.jpg

they spontaneously combust....:redface:

Ferrari-458-Italia-fire.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesnt think this car is that great looking? I know everyone always drools over it because everyone else does but.... meh.... It's no Miura

Dino is a fantastic looking car, differently than the Miura but still a great design. That said, in no way is the car actually worth it's current trading price, which some folks use to determine beauty. Having driven a couple of examples, it's simply not a $400K car, period.

QUOTE=Texas91Brent;1789513]That would be a great rebody for a old Pantera, [/QUOTE]

Only if the Pantera was unsalvageable...
Pantera Codd Campy side close.JPG[

The dino was the Italian nsx way ahead of honda...just compare specs.....only difference was it was built with same old technology .....including pipe cleaners/gum/twist ties as structural element.

OK, I give up. WTF IS that?!?

I'll add these as the most beautiful cars ever, in my preference order:
- 1937 Talbot Lago http://davepics.com/Misc/Cars/Talbot/tn/Talbot_Lago_1937_T150_SS.jpg.html
- Early E-type Jag (it's almost a tie for first place for me)
- F Dino
- Lambo Miura
- NSX
- '68 or '69 Dodge Charger (no, really)
- Porsche 962 especially in Lowenbrau livery http://www.sportscardigest.com/lowenbrau-special-porsche-962-car-profile/
- '70 Boss 302 (no, really)

Last edited:
OK, I give up. WTF IS that?!?

I'll add these as the most beautiful cars ever, in my preference order:
- 1937 Talbot Lago http://davepics.com/Misc/Cars/Talbot/tn/Talbot_Lago_1937_T150_SS.jpg.html
- Early E-type Jag (it's almost a tie for first place for me)
- F Dino
- Lambo Miura
- NSX
- '68 or '69 Dodge Charger (no, really)
- Porsche 962 especially in Lowenbrau livery http://www.sportscardigest.com/lowenbrau-special-porsche-962-car-profile/
- '70 Boss 302 (no, really)

Mitsuoka Orochi. Looked pretty cool when I saw one in person in Japan.

I find your delusions over the NSX to be disturbing....

+1, NSX is not homely but lets not get it twisted up. ;)

lamborghini-murcielago-LP670-Superveloce-edit.jpg

Attachments

• lamborghini-murcielago-LP670-Superveloce.jpg
    lamborghini-murcielago-LP670-Superveloce.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
For a car that was produced in the '60s, this does not get near enough cred. Pictures don't do it justice. If you have ever actually seen one with your own eyes you know what I mean.

Attachments

• de tomaso mangusta3.jpg
    de tomaso mangusta3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 431
Back