• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautiful car in the world?

most beautiful will always be subjective, but the NSX is certainly up there with other timeless designs.

Personally, I think the NSX is the most beautiful. For me that's because beauty is as much emotional as visual, and no other car evokes the emotions that the NSX does, for me.

I think the NSX is one of the top sports car designs by far, I also think honda/acura was on point in the early 1990s, my favorite sedan and coupe as well. NA1, KA7, and my all time favorite design KA8
10482841_10202192480236552_934836013_n.jpg

Can't say which TR is better as I haven't seen the older one in person. I have however spent some time with the newer TR and it is a great car to see in person. Photos just don't quite capture it.
Are you Crockett or Tubbs?

I thought the design was a bit over-done when it was new, although it is interesting. Now I think it looks a bit dated. And, boy, is it wide, especially from the driver's seat. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is a dramatic design. I can understand your admiration.​

Last edited:
dare to say it's not beautiful :)

1984_Pininfarina_Honda_HP-X_04.jpg

This isn't bad:

Lamborghini-Aventador-by-Attivo-Design-on-ADV.1-Wheels-22.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-by-Attivo-Design-on-ADV.1-Wheels-21.jpg

Last edited:
The Ferrari F12 TRS is arguably the best looking late-model Ferrari in a long-time. It's still a "Ferrari" despite being a one-off with their special program (ie. Glickenhaus P4/5, Clapton SP12 EC)...

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1092735_official-details-on-the-one-off-ferrari-f12-trs-video

It's insufferable to even imagine that we should be on our 3rd gen NSX at this time...

{the proper product release/lifeline}

Gen-I
'91-'96 NSX/NSX-T (flip'up-headlights)
'97-'02 NSX/NSX-T (fixed-headlights)

Gen-II
'03-'13 HSC

Gen-III
'14+ NSX-Concept

NSX was designed after a fighter jet. What I do like about the aventador is that it is very "fighter jet". Aventador is very F22 Raptor. I think Ferrari makes better cars than lambo, nevermind boutique manufacturers like Pagani and Koenigsegg. But lambo designs are striking.

NSX was designed after a fighter jet. What I do like about the aventador is that it is very "fighter jet". Aventador is very F22 Raptor. I think Ferrari makes better cars than lambo, nevermind boutique manufacturers like Pagani and Koenigsegg. But lambo designs are striking.
Although the Raptor looks pretty good, I admire Spitfires, Mustangs, Lightnings, and TomCats!

Last edited:
The tomcat is my favorite jet of all time. So graceful yet powerful. The hornet and super hornet evoke zero emotion. Not that that is really needed in a jet.

f-22 got things back on track in the looks department though.

Last edited:
Tomcat was a graceful brute...always got me home!
I like the early Hornets (looks wise) and the Eagle for its looks/performance and the F-16 is more like a SUPER purposeful "track car".

Tomcat was a graceful brute...always got me home!
I like the early Hornets (looks wise) and the Eagle for its looks/performance and the F-16 is more like a SUPER purposeful "track car".

+1 for the Tomcat,

If it was still in service I would be in the Navy flying one.
They need to bring back the variable-sweep wing design. Forget this F-35 stuff.

LOL yeah who cares how fast it is or how it maneuvers as long as we approve of the look. Because if you are going to go to an aerial dogfight ... you need to be stylin' :D

How could you say otherwise?

IMG_0611.jpg

Guys, our cars are iconic, beautiful and still relevant... But they aren't the most beautiful anymore. There has been a lot of innovation since like the Hyura, Sesto, 918 and these cars are gorgeous. Frankly speaking, although the redesigned nsx is also very nice, it doesn't have that special something the aforementioned have.

This thread has really gotten interesting. Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder. So many here seem influenced by the functionality of the car. If it doesn't look like it's going 200 MPH standing still, it can't be that beautiful. If it doesn't look like it can swallow air at the rate of a GE90 jet engine, it can't be that beautiful. Pish-posh says I.

There are other statements in this thread that basically say, if it ain't a recent design it ain't the most beautiful. While styling trends may change over the decades, true beauty in the strictest asthetic sense, is timeless. Conformance with design trends does not equal beauty.

So this car could be on the list...
Elite_2.jpg

Call me crazy, but I wish there were more options for single seater street cars out there (I know the F1 has two seats in the back, but it still puts the driver in the middle). The BAC mono is stunning, and just as practical as my 2 seater, how often do you have a passenger, especially on spirited drives? I drive my NSX alone 99% of the time! a single seater would be a blast to drive and even safer since the driver sits in the center of the car surrounded evenly by crush zones.

Back