• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautifull NSX of this forum, not yours!

Ok, last ones on this thread. I figured might as well put them here instead of having to search a slew of threads to look for them again.

Whose car is this BTW?
4055nsxbbs3.jpg

advan2003.JPG

24.jpg

My vote goes to juejaimon also. That car is absolutely stunning, not overdone, it just looks right. Love the black top, the redder red of the early car, the wheels, the NSX-R wing. Excellent photography also.

Attachments

• juejaimon.jpg
    juejaimon.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 415
Since I'm not a fan of the wild body kits and other wild body mods, I agree with this post (below)110%...even to include Vance's, Evo575 and Jason's car. I'd also add Brandonson's car. Turbocharged so it adds power to match the flashy looks of the NSX. A must IMO.

nsx1107.jpg

nsx1107q.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

And Vances and Evo575. And Jason's.

I'm in deep love with this alpine NSX, can't get it out of my mind. It's like love at first sight, but at the same time I like the OEM style too.

106.jpg

good thread, it shoulda been like Top 5 or top 10 NSX of NSX prime!

otherwise its nice looking through the pictures. its really making me fall in love with some of the flipups. although the 02+ still has its edge in my book.

NSX1028200708.jpg

More pictures? Does anyone have the wheel specs?

I dont know who's car it is but I know that area it is parked in (daly city) anymore pics of this one?
I think Decosse Nsx has the cleanest interior to match the beautiful exterior I dont know how to post pics or I would. ( Can someone post pics for me?)
For the track Kip's Olsen /Driving ambition NSX is just beautiful
Can't forget Anils Ultimate street machine.
Wow fnally the pics are showing up an not just little X's
Superclean Armando nsx Thats a nice ride bro just how I would like to do it with my next nsx. Do you drive it alot?

Last edited:
Ok, last ones on this thread. I figured might as well put them here instead of having to search a slew of threads to look for them again.

Whose car is this BTW?
4055nsxbbs3.jpg

erick dickersons? perhaps...i think that's his, had a teg on honda-tech...and he got a nsx. i think it's his

I don't have a pic of it but I would vote for CHudson's car.
Very tastefully modded and always clean.

I agree with 92NSX. No pic, but I saw Charle's car few years ago in Atlanta at a gathering at Mark and Maria's old restaurant and thought it was the most tastefully outrageous widebody street car I had ever seen. Sorry for no pic. Anybody?

Bill

I've always liked this one:

Since this picture in 06, the rims have currently been painted gunmetal with chrome polished lip.
IMGP3865.JPG

IMGP3866.JPG

IMGP3831.JPG

I wish it was mine!

Yeah I saw that Nsx on the freeway and almost crashed catching up to admire it in my 4x4 but he took 280 Freeway and I had to say on 101. Thats thing looks real nice from all angles in person. I don't like blue but this car is so tastefully done that I have to give props to the owner.

Didn't he just recently sell the NSX? I was fortunate enough to ride in the car with him during my short SF trip (had a group GTG), while my buddy rode in the other red CT car. Those behind us had rocks coming their way:)

i think a 2002-2005 style yellow nsx with yellow type R hood, + carbo fiber type R spoiler. with F430 wheel + quad tip exhuast is the most beautiful one.
NO need to change body kit. just add type R hood+ type R spoiler. :biggrin:

Didn't he just recently sell the NSX? I was fortunate enough to ride in the car with him during my short SF trip (had a group GTG), while my buddy rode in the other red CT car. Those behind us had rocks coming their way:)

I haven't seen him in a couple of years. I hope he did not sell it. That would be a shame.
Can I post twice. I have a friend that comes to the house that has a sweet ride. Check it out.
Franspayellow97
DSC00688.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

Both of these NSX in front of the house. Can't vote on my red one in the garage.
DSC00672.JPG

Last edited:
I haven't seen him in a couple of years. I hope he did not sell it. That would be a shame.
Can I post twice. I have a friend that comes to the house that has a sweet ride. Check it out.
Franspayellow97
DSC00688.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

Both of these NSX in front of the house. Can't vote on my red one in the garage.
DSC00672.JPG

How did you get that silverstone to look so gorgeous? Is it lowered?

Back