• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The new Ferrari F458 Italia!

nsx_raptor_italia.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sorry I couldn't help ....

Wow....just wow.

:eek:

Sexual chocolate:wink:

looks pretty incredible. Anyone have any real pictures? seams like they are CG to me. I am awaiting Jeremy Clarkson's review to see how much he praises this one haha.

I like it. Who wouldn't?

But, I don't buy 570 horses from 4.5 n/a liters part. It must be more overstated than their previous V8s, which didn't make advertised power.

A beautiful looking car. Too bad it is a mid engine jobby. I'd be happy with a little bigger front and putting the engine up forward.

It looks expensive too.

Miner

wha?! put the crack pipe down! :confused:

IF only that 458 were priced similar to the NSX...

Just pure sex on wheels! It would be a tough call between the McLaren P11 and this 458 in terms of best looking car. The Saleen is a close 3rd...

I'd hit it........:cool:

Sick!! It is got the look, layout, and most importantly powarrrrrrrrr

That would help the F430 depreciate faster, hell yeah

But the stole the design from Honda!!

Not cool, I wish Honda would make HSC

Last edited:
I can't believe the magazines haven't dug up this photo and pointed out the Ferrari took over the HSC for the lagging Honda...It is basically the same exact shape, just updated, painted red and an F badge thrown on...wow!!!

Like I said, way to go Honda!!! You designed one of the nicest Ferrari's ever...

socalnsx

car_photo_320935_25.jpg

btw, can someone photoshop and fix the messed up grill on the 458???

The curvature on the Fcar is insanely sculpted, genuinely a work of art. Comparing an HSC to it, is like comparing Tokyo anime-queens to Italian super models. :wink: :biggrin:

The curvature on the Fcar is insanely sculpted, genuinely a work of art. Comparing an HSC to it, is like comparing Tokyo anime-queens to Italian super models. :wink: :biggrin:

of coarse it looks better...they've had 4 years to perfect it.:tongue:

but if you took a silhouette of both cars, it'd be hard to tell apart...:redface:

car is quite impressive. The fact that it will cost $275k is a bit dissapointing:frown:

It is intersting that Ferrari decided to go away with the F1 and switch to DCT(like Porsche, Audi, Lambo, VW, Nissan).

got dam, ferrari always makes tight rides. i doubt honda can come into the market with something as groundbreaking anymore.

I doubt honda could keep up with even the Prius. After this gen prius, I kind of want one now because of that massive solar system on the roof to power the AC. That's awesome!

What is DCT? As long as the owner does not have to bring it to the dear to have change oil every time.

Double clutch transmission. Ferrari used a single clutch F1 style transmission on the F430 and the 599. DCT is much more durable than F1 but I seriously doubt they can bring the shift times down to F1 levels(50 ms).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin-clutch_gearbox

The more I look at this car, the more I like it. There is another thread on here that had some photochops of the car with a black roof ('91 NSX-style) and I almost needed a towel after seeing that.

This car is a manual 'box, and a fire-breathing V-12 or a little boost away from being the perfect car as I might design it. I need to go by a lottery ticket now. :biggrin:

Back