• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The new ITR

A friend of mine is considering import of a new ITR. Does anyone on the forum know if this already has been done to Europe and registered? If so, it will be a lot easier to get the papers done here in Norway.
If not, he might have to buy two so the first one can be used for the crash-test...:frown:

midNight Sun Xpress said:
A friend of mine is considering import of a new ITR. Does anyone on the forum know if this already has been done to Europe and registered? If so, it will be a lot easier to get the papers done here in Norway.
If not, he might have to buy two so the first one can be used for the crash-test...:frown:

i thought they sold them in some of the european countries? i could have sworn I almost bought some ITR parts from somebody in europe that was parting his out after a wreck back when I had my 04 RSX-S

Officialy not avaible in Europe. I have seen all sorts off them imported here though.
Mainly RSX's, but also the occasional proper Japanese ITR. Seems Belgium is a place you find a lot.

Back