• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the power of dreams now reality

Hi All,

Just like many would say I'm a long time enthusiast and new owner of my long time childhood dream car. I've had some decent rides before the x but driving her home for the first time I was thinking " Why didn't I get one sooner?"

Picked up this 2005 that was in great shape around November 2012 from Oakland Acura CA. just sitting there pretty on the showroom floor. (not exactly a new owner lol.)

Now a new member, I would like to thank prime and group of enthusiast that make this place a great resource.

P2024243.jpgP2024255.jpgP2024259.jpg

Congrats on the purchase - great looking NSX! I had similar feeling when I finally picked up my first NSX ("can't believe I didn't get it sooner") -- such a fantastic automobile. I know you are loving the experience. Cheers!

looks like a peach..best of luck with it.Keep it nice and you may make some $ on resale.

Man that thing is a beauty, keep it nice! Welcome aboard!

looks like a peach..best of luck with it.Keep it nice and you may make some $ on resale.

attachment.php
/
peach.jpg

???? :numbness:

Congrats on the car!

on second thought..that peach looks like a..............:devilish:

Very clean NSX you got there. Looks like it been lowered an inch with some maybe 25mm spacers? I like it clean and simple :wink:

Yeah it didn't take long for me to catch the bug right after the purchase.
First thing was the kwv3 and h&r spacers. Thanks to the folks at SOS.

Last edited:
Very beautiful car, and welcome to the club.

Great car. Welcome to reality.

Beautiful car. Welcome to the club. I just joined in the beginning of the month too.
I like the tread title too

looks good, congratulations. off the dealer floor? how many miles?

It's was on the floor as a used car, but displayed with all the new cars due it's nature.
The car's in great shape for 52k miles. I'm addicted to driving it and couldnt be happier!

Silverstone!!! You da man!!!!

Welcome welcome, from another 05 silverstone owner. Looks very very nice.

The frog eyes gives it a more modern look, but honestly the flip ups are more nostalgic for me.
I was just a kid growing up seeing the na1 debuting for the first time.

Back