• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

They finally arrived!!! (TE37)

Q

Experienced Member
After a looooooooooonnnnggggggggggg wait of almost 8 months, my TE37s finally arrived tonight! I'm so excited I could pee!! :biggrin: :eek: :smile:

They are 17x8 +38mm and 18x9.5 +40mm

I can't wait to see them on the car.

Attachments

• Volks1.jpg
    Volks1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 668
  • Volks2.jpg
    Volks2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 642
  • Volks3.jpg
    Volks3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 677
nik3sgte said:
Don't forget tires ;)

Can't wait to see more pics. I love TE37's!!!
me too on both counts

Congrats. Those are the exact wheels/sizes I'm looking to get. What tires/sizes are you going to use and do you have a BBK?

NSX-Tuner said:
Congrats. Those are the exact wheels/sizes I'm looking to get. What tires/sizes are you going to use and do you have a BBK?

Thanks guys! I'll probably end up going with 215/40/17 in front and 265/35/18 in rear. I'm going to use these primarily for the street (I have dedicated track wheels) so I'll either go with SO3's again, or I've heard good reviews about the Sumitomo HTR Z II. Unfortunately, I won't be getting tires now until spring, since the car is going to get put away soon.

I don't have a BBK yet, but I ordered these with sufficient offset (hopefully) to accomodate the BBK in the future.

If you're going to order them, better do it soon or you won't see them until summer! Especially if you order a custom color like silver.

Nice choice in wheels. Great taste.
I can't believe it took 8 months to get them and now you are waiting 4 months to put them on.
NO WAY I'm patient enough to do that.

Sumitomo HTR Z II...

Sean Williams said:
I've heard good reviews about the Sumitomo HTR Z II.

The one thing I like about VOLK wheels above others is the variety of finishes you can get for your chosen wheels! Did these come w/ the Rays/VOLK duranuts? What vendor/importer did you deal w/?

I checked those tires mentioned above on Tire Rack... :eek: They are cheaper than Yokohama ES100's (Yoko's long-lasting mid-level performance tire) as well as having alot more sizes, and they are an ultra high-performance tire!?! Very interesting. :cool: (not to mention not even 1/2 the cost of comparably sized S0-3's!) Please remember to offer some insights to us regarding the performance when you mount your tires on the Volks. I'm curious how you'd rate them being that you previously had S0-3's!

Last edited:
Sean,
They look great...If $$$ is what your trying to save go with the Sumitomo's. I have them and I love them.

I have the Sumitomo HTR Z II 's and love 'em!

Great wheel!! Skip putting the car away and buy some tires and drive that car!! :biggrin:

Re: Sumitomo HTR Z II...

Osiris_x11 said:

The one thing I like about VOLK wheels above others is the variety of finishes you can get for your chosen wheels! Did these come w/ the Rays/VOLK duranuts? What vendor/importer did you deal w/?

I checked those tires mentioned above on Tire Rack... :eek: They are cheaper than Yokohama ES100's (Yoko's long-lasting mid-level performance tire) as well as having alot more sizes, and they are an ultra high-performance tire!?! Very interesting. :cool: (not to mention not even 1/2 the cost of comparably sized S0-3's!) Please remember to offer some insights to us regarding the performance when you mount your tires on the Volks. I'm curious how you'd rate them being that you previously had S0-3's!

I ordered these from RP Motorsports here on Prime. Regardless of what you might read as of late, I trust him with my order, and would order from him again. They did come with the lugs you mention. I'll definitely let everyone know my comparison between SO3s and the HTR Z II.

Last edited:
Meeyatch1 said:
Great wheel!! Skip putting the car away and buy some tires and drive that car!! :biggrin:

My wife and I are building a house right now, and if she caught me spending money on tires right now, she'd have my ass!!! :rolleyes:

just check your insurance coverage is upto date before...

Sean Williams said:
... me spending money on tires right now...

Howabout a set of Wanli's... :biggrin: You can get Z-rated, low-profile, ultimate-performance (4) fronts & (4) rears for well under $500. . . lol!

Back