• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

I remember when your convo was that of a purist, happy to see you conform to brining more to the community.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when your convo was that of a purist, happy to see you conform to brining more to the community.

Not sure what you mean. Still no wide body, still no fender flares ;) Only difference is wheels and spoiler (for now) but more small changes coming

Not sure what you mean. Still no wide body, still no fender flares ;) Only difference is wheels and spoiler (for now) but more small changes coming

lol.
Let's start with the BBK, rotors, trunk spoiler/gurney flap, CF rear valence, center console, red interior, 3rd brake light and wheels..... all tasteful mods but far from stock and my personal preference.

As a purist, the most I see is tint and stock wheel update.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

lol.
Let's start with the BBK, rotors, trunk spoiler/gurney flap, CF rear valence, center console, red interior, 3rd brake light and wheels..... all tasteful mods but far from stock and my personal preference.

As a purist, the most I see is tint and stock wheel update.

Maybe I misunderstood your post. I've never been a "tint and wheel update only" purist. There are times when that's all a car needs and NSXs look perfect with just that, but If I've ever lead on that I'm a purist only guy that only likes mild, I didn't mean to. From my very first post of this thread I think I've been pretty clear with the direction of my build and nothing about it mentions the purity of my NSX and the build direction. All that went out the window with an 02 conversion, NSXR spoiler, NSXR hood, coil overs, and TE37's. The red interior conversion was 100% designed to mimic the 1 of 21 oem red interiors imported to the US (although still not 100% complete).

I'm still confused tho, are you saying everything I've done is far from YOUR personal preference? I'm still pretty mild compared to you so I don't think that's what you meant but short of your turbo that I wish I had, I'm close to you. And about to get one step closer ;)

Last edited:
Maybe I misunderstood your post. I've never been a "tint and wheel update only" purist. There are times when that's all a car needs and NSXs look perfect with just that, but If I've ever lead on that I'm a purist only guy that only likes mild, I didn't mean to. From my very first post of this thread I think I've been pretty clear with the direction of my build and nothing about it mentions the purity of my NSX and the build direction. All that went out the window with an 02 conversion, NSXR spoiler, NSXR hood, coil overs, and TE37's. The red interior conversion was 100% designed to mimic the 1 of 21 oem red interiors imported to the US (although still not 100% complete).

I'm still confused tho, are you saying everything I've done is far from YOUR personal preference? I'm still pretty mild compared to you so I don't think that's what you meant but short of your turbo that I wish I had, I'm close to you. And about to get one step closer ;)

I'm totally misunderstood. lol.
I like everything you've done & encourage more.
But based on what a few "purist" has communicated on prime, the car is fine as is and need not to be touched, beyond updated stock wheels/no extras.

I look forward to you getting boosted.

Some recent photos
6b9fe3f7ca1c9d3c0796712652a25589.jpg
a99930b5914583dd2ecac0bfd1e9cedb.jpg
d2bdb828b533f3024dd04bfaa2c77fe9.jpg
3faff3995357150abf6ea656859a70cc.jpg
f7a564307b8a69ea2f01fd9226a7227b.jpg
e830935c748500a01df6165cf8671b92.jpg
a1bb2c1b9f6a538a4db9c7aba9861b42.jpg
41899610cc81f6a2f780f098ba994108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the wing on wing pick.....now that is a gurney flap:tongue:

my car will be featured at HIN Phoenix at the Hyer Detail booth as the main flag ship. The deal I was offered for full paint correction and gold level Ceramic Pro 9H was something I could not pass up. This also includes full interior, suspension, wheels, and exhaust tip cleaning and treatment. Can't wait to see how badass the NSX will look.
cfbddc4f42512f79ea2ccc37e922e7cb.jpg

bb4bf5d2d8334b1ab971ab935fcd65ca.jpg

07dd638bc8a0ea1360c3ecc3e0424f56.jpg
1a42e3f658407fe82bb1fa8b20f166a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who made those tail lights? Finally someone who made a diffused tail light design that looks good with the long tail lights that we have. This really modernizes the car.

Thanks man. Alec Fields made them...

b71eecbff9dbe4d305a42f19e24ca79f.jpg
1 sick car Teej... I have the pss as well.
Question, are you running fender liners up front? Also, more chunky leg shots in skirts please, screw the cars...

1 sick car Teej... I have the pss as well.
Question, are you running fender liners up front? Also, more chunky leg shots in skirts please, screw the cars...

I removed my liners due to how low the car is. I'd rather have them but the tires will rub on the inside regardless due to width. It's tough deciding on performance over show car slight stretch. It's too bad Michelin doesn't have an 18" quality tire that's 205 for the front...even 215.

Back