• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This video convinced me to go get a Ferrari

I hadn't ever really looked at Ferraris this way, but what this guy has to say and how he acts really resonates with me. Once I saw the video though, I realized that this is the life I want to live.

P.S. where can I get that t-shirt?

Lol, should have made one about being a BMW driver first. This was great.

Dear gawd!!! What a freaking douchbag!!! Megaladouche!
I laughed so hard I cried.

Last edited:
Watched this video and had to stop at 2.29. What the **** I'm an NSX and Lamborghini fanatic. Anything Lambo or NSX and I'm all over. Story is totally false. Ferruccio Lamborghini started building cars in the 60s after building tractors.............. Worst video I ever seen. Guy looks like an *** and is one. Spoiled never earned anything ***hole. Makes me hate the rich......

Success has always run in my family.
My dad's a pretty famous director.
My DJ career is finally starting to take off.
Another guy on my water polo team tried to one up me with his new Porsche.

As soon as I heard the water polo line I knew the video was created as a joke.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! This is priceless... what a great parody!

grand pricks.......lol...

Not to thread jack but click on the 488 GTB Mountain pass vid that pops up following this vid. Incredible interior exhaust note and rev matching.

awesome shirt. unfortunately most people would not notice the joke behind it.

Watched this video and had to stop at 2.29. What the **** I'm an NSX and Lamborghini fanatic. Anything Lambo or NSX and I'm all over. Story is totally false. Ferruccio Lamborghini started building cars in the 60s after building tractors.............. Worst video I ever seen. Guy looks like an *** and is one. Spoiled never earned anything ***hole. Makes me hate the rich......

Did you miss the part where this video is completely sarcastic?

Glad others have found it as enjoyable as I did. I went through and watched their whole series, these guys are pretty freakn' hilarious in my opinion. Here is there recent video on SEMA

That made my day.

Back