• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Those guys @ SOS

I ordered the cluster rings and the nav pod form Seth at SOS and he (they) came through with flying colors.
Thanks, another great deal, another great vender.

Agreed. We as a community are blessed with excellent aftermarket support.

My cluster rings should be in tomorrow. Are yours installed? If so, please post pics! I am trying to decide whether to paint my machined rings or not (leaning towards yes).

Nice to hear that you guys have had great experiences with SOS. I too have had smooth and troublefree transactions with them. Y'know, it doesn't hurt to note that in Chris' and/or Seth's Trader Rating. :)

BTW, I have the slim line machined rings. They look great in my interior, since I don't have any flashy stuff in it. I took pics of the install with Zanardi 0, but I haven't got around to posting them. Hmmm, maybe I should, eh. :p

-Randy

randy, post 'em already. i was thinking of getting the slimline machine finished rings too :)

Those guys SOS

I can say one thing for sure those guys are top notch.I have dealt with them both buying and selling to them!!I TRUST THEM HUGELY!!!Always been great to deal with and you never feel like your bothering them when you need questions answered.Thanks a bunch Chris/Seth.
Pic of a pollished set with the carbon fiber inlay.

Attachments

• icjgauge.jpg
    icjgauge.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 628
Those owners with them fitted already, do you have to glue them in or do they stay on themselves? I have the i's impact carbon fibre surround with the sos rings, they seem to be a bit loose. Beautifully finished.

hi Aaron --

I've noticed that the I's is quite a bit undersized, so I think the best thing to do would be to use 4-6 dabs of adhesive on the back to hold the rings in for you. In comparison, the factory gauge trim (with our with out our carbon piece) is a tight fit and adhesive is not required (however we do it anyway when we install them). I prefer silicone based adhesive.

Regards,
-- Chris

ajnsx said:
Those owners with them fitted already, do you have to glue them in or do they stay on themselves? I have the i's impact carbon fibre surround with the sos rings, they seem to be a bit loose. Beautifully finished.

Here's a photo of an install we did recently:

interior.jpg

anyone have pics of the billet rings on a standard gauge setup?

These are slim line machined, but painted:

Attachments

• guage-rings.jpg
    guage-rings.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,208
ANYTIME said:
Your car has no miles!!! :D

Whenever I go somewhere, I drive home in reverse ;)

Back