• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on NASA in touch with Aliens for years?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• alien.gif
    alien.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 240
  • angel.gif
    angel.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 240
  • apple.gif
    apple.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 239
  • atlantis.jpg
    atlantis.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 236
  • bigbang.gif
    bigbang.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 238
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• blackhole.gif
    blackhole.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 240
  • cain.gif
    cain.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 241
  • code.jpg
    code.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 238
  • danger.gif
    danger.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 240
  • darwin.gif
    darwin.gif
    4 KB · Views: 239
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• davinci.jpg
    davinci.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 239
  • diana.gif
    diana.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 237
  • dna.gif
    dna.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 234
  • earth.jpg
    earth.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 235
  • einstein.gif
    einstein.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 237
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• equinox.jpg
    equinox.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 233
  • eve.jpg
    eve.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 239
  • god.gif
    god.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 238
  • gold.gif
    gold.gif
    3 KB · Views: 239
  • heaven-earth.gif
    heaven-earth.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 234
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• humanbeing.jpg
    humanbeing.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 236
  • israel.gif
    israel.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 238
  • magic.gif
    magic.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 239
  • mayan.jpg
    mayan.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 240
  • obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 238
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• plasma.gif
    plasma.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 243
  • sirius.gif
    sirius.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 243
  • stars.gif
    stars.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 241
  • ufo.gif
    ufo.gif
    2 KB · Views: 240
  • universe.jpg
    universe.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 240
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• usa.gif
    usa.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 239
  • voodoo.gif
    voodoo.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 245
  • xray.gif
    xray.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 242
  • yahweh.gif
    yahweh.gif
    3 KB · Views: 240
  • zero-one.jpg
    zero-one.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 241
attachment.php

Attachments

• orionpatch.jpg
    orionpatch.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 242
Skylab II
International Space Station
SII=ISS=ISIS

attachment.php

Attachments

• ladiespatch02-collectspace-670.jpg
    ladiespatch02-collectspace-670.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 244
Nice ambigrams, Major Stoner. Not sure what they have to do with the topic at hand, but they're about as comprehensible as your other posts.

Here's a couple more, these a bit more mass-market.

AngelsAndDemons.jpg

princessbride.jpg

Why so Sirius?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• why_so_serious.jpg
    why_so_serious.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 237
  • sirius2h copy.jpg
    sirius2h copy.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 236
This thread officially sucks now. Is it even about anything anymore?:confused:

+1 The conversation was very interesting with very compelling arguments going both ways. As much as I love Major Stoner's posts, they seem more at home in the "delete" thread than in this one.

I Like his posts. They're insightful and Good. They also have *everything* to do with this thread... :wink:

The problem with them is that they are useless without follow up. If we wants to explain how the picture defends the proof of aliens and explain in his rationale why it does, then that would be great. But stand alone pictures don't really do much.

It's like if I was trying to argue that there are no aliens and just started listing elements on the periodic table of elements. What's the correlation? :confused: More importantly, what's MY correlation? Look, it is clear we all have our set opinions on the topic and no amount of discussion is going to change, yours, mine or anybody else position on the topic. What I found compelling was the multitude of different viewpoints out there and the reasons and rationales behind them. I, in no way, agreed with many of them, but I could at least appreciate them and find them entertaining.

Stoner is the silent Bob of Prime:wink:

LOL, yes, I think you're right. silent bob. A Good guy.

So why did you capitalize Bob? Was that a reference to my saying that James Bond would never ever go by the name bob?

Because the name "Bob" is a pronoun? LoLOLoL

The problem with them is that they are useless without follow up. If we wants to explain how the picture defends the proof of aliens and explain in his rationale why it does, then that would be great. But stand alone pictures don't really do much.

It's like if I was trying to argue that there are no aliens and just started listing elements on the periodic table of elements. What's the correlation? :confused: More importantly, what's MY correlation? Look, it is clear we all have our set opinions on the topic and no amount of discussion is going to change, yours, mine or anybody else position on the topic. What I found compelling was the multitude of different viewpoints out there and the reasons and rationales behind them. I, in no way, agreed with many of them, but I could at least appreciate them and find them entertaining.

Not to speak for him, but perhaps the question is not "Why does he post weird stuff but almost never actually write what it means?" Instead, a more meaningful question would be, "Why does he post weird stuff but almost never actually write what it means? "

I wouldn't count on him answering that, BTW. But, suffice it to say, he is a very bright guy, so there is a clear (not drug induced :tongue:) rationale for his actions.

O HAI GUYZ! Been on holiday for a few days.

So who do you think is really responsible 9/11?

Pearl Harbor could have been stopped with counter intel but wasn't. They wanted everyone behind them when they wanted to bomb Japan off the map.

911 is taking it a step further, not that it was known ahead of time but was actually set up by the american leaders... Why? well i guess because if it worked the first time it will work again except this time there will be promises of weapons of mass destruction. And now 3 trillion dollars later spent on the war to bomb and kill innocent people walking to get milk, people like good ole W, who has made a insane amount of money from owning the weapons company's and/or having major stock in them is sitting at home paying no attention what anyone has to say about them.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

watch the first one and the second one and be prepared to hear some real facts

Last edited:
"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."-Morpheus

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ziYnvEBOOfE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ziYnvEBOOfE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• masnas.jpg
    masnas.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 190
  • illuminati.jpg
    illuminati.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 192
  • masonic ring and hidden hand sun pyramid.jpg
    masonic ring and hidden hand sun pyramid.jpg