• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

Um dude you might want to read this thread from start to finish. This car was not repo'd ... it was stolen and recovered... then I guess the bank repo'd it from the insurance company... its my best guess... but whoever stole the car is who removed the parts. Bob had nothing to do with this. :rolleyes:
, im sorry too inform everyone that this is in fact a repo... I have the paperwork, I am not talking out of my you know what.....its my job to get all the paperrwork on the vehicle. and well. this car was not stolen. I have the paperwork and well all the notes say it was taken from MR. Lee Caspers home. so yeah

Mr Lee Casper = ShiftyBob ???

Rut Ro Raggy

What the hell do you need to post info here about the owner for? We know who owned the car. Are you just trolling in here to show us how cool you are and have connections in the junk biz?

Nice first post, welcome.
some more info on the car, it doesnt start and we cant figure out why.....if the owner is on this forum he might now what happened.....

Last edited:
well not exactly we sell the car regardless. lets say we receive a hyundai and well all the repairs to make the car road worthy for at least 7 days, cost lets say $800.00 the bank will decline the estimate and well makes us auction it off ass a non certified car or non runner and well the vehicle losses at least 45% of its value...
with this nsx the bank really wants their money and well they that just by putting 12,000 dollars into the car they can at least sell the car for 70,000 . which gives them at least some money of what is left on the loan. and well with this nsx the might decline it due to the bank wanting the car fixed asap. and well most of the parts are special order. ohh and for one to place and offer you have to have a dealer license, or just pay someone that has a license to bid for you. If the bank declines this offer I might be the proud new owner of this crap box :p . I think if the bank declines the estimate they will put this car asside for me and not run it through the auction and sell for the most $17,500. so yeah I am pretty stoked. :p

Mr. Repoman,

First, Please remove the previous owners info off of this post. Its not needed.

Second, I am a licensed dealer and was watching the auction a few weeks ago on the car in question.. I can assure you that you will not be purchasing the car for 17500.00.

Cap one will not take less than what it did on the block its first run.

As far a the history of the car.. I explained that stolen repoed thing was not possible. The car was ripped apart by the previous owner. Something that person did has made it not run. I am not in cali so I can't find out why. The interior is trashed and the car is beat to death... being a leinholder on several hundred vehicles myself I know what a repo looks like. and this car is the prime example of someone wanting to trash something before its repoed. :frown: sad but true.. Ive seen the pics this car is TRASHED! But I am still going to try to buy it:biggrin:

Bottom line here is that I want to clear this VIN number! I do not want it tainted with being stolen or any B.S.:mad:

Its still a perfectly clean title. NO THEFT AT ALL!

It was not stolen EVER.

Simply a repo that was trashed before it was taken back!

Why would someone trash a car before its repo'd?!?!

Spite. They figure if they can't have it they will make it difficult for the bank to sell it. People do the same thing with houses that are foreclosed on. They demolish them so the bank has difficulty selling it and they lose thoudands of dollars. It's a $hitty thing to do.

Spite. They figure if they can't have it they will make it difficult for the bank to sell it. People do the same thing with houses that are foreclosed on. They demolish them so the bank has difficulty selling it and they lose thoudands of dollars. It's a $hitty thing to do.......................................
..............and tenants are pro's at it.

No saying this is the case, but how can anyone know if the engine even works?

Why would someone trash a car before its repo'd?!?!

As the previous posts clearly state, All tenants, people that are down on their luck or getting repoed seem to think its a great idea to trash stuff before they get taken,foreclosed,evicted. Its there way of feeling better about the situation I guess.. Happens on cars I sell, houses I rent etc.. IT SUCKS! for banks or people like myself. And does nothing but hurt the person doing the trashing...

This thread is really getting strange.....I don't know who to believe now.....My question is this......If the O.P. has been so candid about his other recent troubles, why would he want to make up a theft story about his car ? He's stated that he's hit financial hard times, why lie about only one item in his hard luck story ? Why not just say something like "Due to recent events, I can't afford to keep the NSX." (?). Bob seems like a good guy, I hope everything will work out sooner or later....

The internet can be used to your advantage in many ways,,like post it and it is true. He was pretty honest about his personal troubles,but I think his statements were only the tip of the iceberg.Desperate times can make desperate men do desperate things,,but here again we only have second and third hand followup.The repo guy is an interesting twist,we need RSO 34 for this one!

I can't believe this happened. The NSX is a work of art, why would anybody, much less an owner, trash one?

You sure it was more than just the steering wheel removed? Maybe that's why the SL was gone and the NSX was not at first. It's a very strange story.

Amazing twist. IF repoman's claims are proven true, it brings to mind the ominous phrase, "Be sure your sin will find you out."

To turn the world on its head and be the one to assume something other than the worst... I have to say I find it hard to believe an NSX owner would trash an NSX, even if they were pissed off to be losing it to the repo man.

Maybe we don't all love these things as much as I think we do, but I'd like to think that's not the case.

The car isnt in bad shape... it just needs a new windshield, console, head unit & CCU, shift knob, instrument panel, door trim, door jam sill, and arm rest...

Maybe 3-5K in parts... The body and rims look ok just needs a good wash, wax & polish I really hope someone can restore this damsel in distress. :frown:

Back