• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To the gentleman who bought most of my parts a few years ago...

I sold most of what I had off of my NSX to one individual. Well, in that sale I sold a framed NSX poster that was given to me by a friend, a friend that valued that poster a lot more than I realized. It was given to her by her father who had an NSX who has now passed away. She now has an NSX and would like to see if she can get it back. I don't remember the screen name of the person I sold all of that stuff to, but if you see this, please contact me and I will make it worth your while to get that poster back.

Thanks.

Phil.

Was this the Red NSX picture I think I picked up from you at Quaker Steak in Sharon? I have it , no problem I'll pass it along. If it has glass in the frame may be better to ship it with out. I have had a pictures glass break in shipping and damage the picture.

Let me know thanks Bryan.

Was this the Red NSX picture I think I picked up from you at Quaker Steak in Sharon? I have it , no problem I'll pass it along. If it has glass in the frame may be better to ship it with out. I have had a pictures glass break in shipping and damage the picture.

Your a good man. :wink:

Good guys still roam the world even today,, good for you,, but what if he found out the Pic is worth 50,000 bucks,, LOL and isnt telling you that part of it!! shame on him!! LOL j/k good job

Well done. +rep in my book. Always appreciate to see a stand up action.

Bryan, thank you so much for this. You were a hell of a nice guy when I met you, and you still are :cool:.

I love happy endings :smile:

That is what this community is made up of...great folks like this.
Bravo !!!

Thanks Brian. Best of the Holiday Season to you.

I sold most of what I had off of my NSX to one individual. Well, in that sale I sold a framed NSX poster that was given to me by a friend, a friend that valued that poster a lot more than I realized. It was given to her by her father who had an NSX who has now passed away. She now has an NSX and would like to see if she can get it back. I don't remember the screen name of the person I sold all of that stuff to, but if you see this, please contact me and I will make it worth your while to get that poster back.

Thanks.

Phil.

So this is how you found him, Phil. :smile: Thank you so much for going to this effort.

And thank you, Bryan for being willing to part with the poster. Please let me pay you and don't accept anything from Phil! As I've been typing this, I received an email from Bryan, with a UPS tracking number. What a guy!

When my dad died in September 2006, I never thought I'd be buying an NSX. As my sister and I went through my dad's house, after he died, I snagged the poster and sent it to Phil, who had been letting me ride with him in his NSX, at S2000 meets in the east. (I live in Southern California, Phil lives in Pennsylvania, and we met at S2000 meets when I'd come back east for them.) My dad bought his red automatic NSX in 1991 when he was 66-years old. He put over 100,000 miles on it before he traded it in (Keyes Van Nuys Acura, California) for an RSX in 2005. He was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's then, and I think they gave him about $4,000 for trade in value. :mad: I inherited money from my dad's estate so what better way to spend some of it than to buy myself an NSX? I bought a pristine '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl from Greg in Chicago, in March this year, had it shipped out the same day, and had it in my garage 5 days later. Anyway, I kept thinking about that poster and just asked Phil this week, if he'd sell it to me if he ever felt like letting it go. He told me he had sold it with the NSX parts and he felt terrible about it. Nice guy that he is, Phil put this thread out. So, indeed this is a happy ending! :biggrin:

Here are a few photos to go with the story.

IMG_6631Dadingarage.jpg

^Photos of my dad that I have in my garage. I had made these frames for him when he was in assisted living. Some from his Air Force days and some of him with his NSX.

PhilNSX6-10-06.jpg

^Phil in his NSX on 6-10-2006 at Watkins Glen. It was an S2000 meet.

090314IMG_1731Greg_NSX.jpg

^Greg with his NSX on March 14, 2009, the day I bought it from him after meeting him at a Chicago area Acura dealership.

IMG_4362PK_NSX7_29_09.jpg

^Me, Patricia/Kyras with my hottie car.

Last edited:
What a heartwarming story! Always nice to read these kinds of threads.

Patricia/Kyras, can't think of anything more beautiful than this story, ending, kind hearts, your car or you. This is a great read and a nice early holiday present huh!!

Back