• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To the gentleman who bought most of my parts a few years ago...

I think the tightly knit community we have here is one main reason why I just can't make myself sell my NSX. Even though it is rarely driven anymore, just having it and knowing that I'm a part of a family like these makes it worth keeping.

Well done! It's nice to read about something on the positive side for a change.

In one of the first year advertisements for the NSX by Honda was a caption that read...."It has been said that some cars make a statement about the people who drive them...this one makes a statement about the people who build them".

I think this story proves that...."great people own and drive great cars" and in fact the NSX makes a statement about the people who drive them!

Happy New Year to the NSX world community. May you all have a happy, healthy and safe 2010.

I think the tightly knit community we have here is one main reason why I just can't make myself sell my NSX. Even though it is rarely driven anymore, just having it and knowing that I'm a part of a family like these makes it worth keeping.

Ditto,I do whish some of our old timers would post from time to time.You and I are testament to that wish.

icon14.gif
to you old timers still on here.

it's funny...a car's online community forum is as much a factor towards whatever enthusiast car i would ever consider purchasing. primers are top notch! hope it continues to stay that way well past 2010.

Yup, +1

Merry Christmas, everyone!

The poster is now back in southern California, where my dad originally had it. It arrived on Christmas Eve. Wanna see? :tongue:

Thank you Phil (Ruined 2), brahtw8, and Bryan (1albagtp). What an nice Christmas present!

IMG_6697NSXPoster.jpg

IMG_7102Poster_Garage.jpg

I don't mean to drag this out but I just wanted to share this^. After a month, I finally bought a new frame, glass and re-framed the poster. It's now hanging in my garage. End of story. :biggrin:

Excellent!
Thanks for the update!
Looks real good!
Enjoy
Trev

^ Thank you, Trev. I feel like I have a work of art out there. It's still got tape stuck to it and thumb tack holes since my dad had it stuck to his wall but they don't show so much with the glass over it.

Back