• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took my NSX to a Corvette show

Every Jan. the NCRS show is held at Old Town near Orlando, FL. My son and I had intended to take my 68 Vette to the show this past Saturday. Because of carb and timing issues we ended up taking the NSX. I followed my friend to the "Corvette Only" parking. The rent a cop waived me in so in I went. I parked back in next to all the C5 & C6 vettes. They all had their hoods open to show the engines off. I was very tempted to open my hood and show off my donut wheel and battery. When leaving through the crowds, I could hear people saying, " How did he get in here"! Most of the people had a tough time figuring out what I was driving. In any event, I had a great time. Jerry

Thanks for sharing!

They all had their hoods open to show the engines off. I was very tempted to open my hood and show off my donut wheel and battery.

rofl :D

"Best in Show" ?

:biggrin:

It just proves the NSX will always be unique and exotic!!! The good thing is that theirs only a few Nsx's verus Corvettes. I see corvettes everywhere so to me it's just a normal thing like seeing a honda civic

:biggrin: lol, I was at the barber shope the other day and these old men loved my corvette aka:NSX. I let them keep going and going on and on till I was ready to leave then corrected them and the look on their face was priceless:eek: what is that NSX:confused:

superfish said:
:biggrin: lol, I was at the barber shope the other day and these old men loved my corvette aka:NSX. I let them keep going and going on and on till I was ready to leave then corrected them and the look on their face was priceless:eek: what is that NSX:confused:

Love it...

Back