• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Towing company in Florida?

Hello everyone! I am looking to purchase my first nsx from a friend of mine in fort Myers.. Before I buy it I would like nabil at first class automotive look at the car.. I don't have the time to take the car myself, so I was hoping to get it towed there.. Any trust worthy towing companies out there?

have your friend drive it there.

Ft Myers to Orlando will be about a 4 hour trip oneway then another 4 hours back. so total 8 hours

Unfortunately we both do not have the time to do so in the timeframe I want to purchase the car from him.. Therefore the need for a transport company.

Tampa is less than two hours from Fort Myers. The tow will much cheaper if you have it towed to Shawn. Tow companies usually charge per mile. Maybe Shawn could do a "home visit" to Fort Myers,

- - - Updated - - -

There is an Acura dealer in Fort Myers. You could always have it checked there. Give us info about the car and we can tell you want might need to be done or checked on the car.

Well I purchased the car and the car is now with Shaun in tampa!! Only seen and driven the car once!! Can't wait til Shaun is done with it and I can take the car home!

Back