• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tires Toyo RA-1 R Compound Track Tires for 1991-1993 Rear Wheels

I have four used Toyo Proxes RA-1 tires, R compound tires for the racetrack, all size 225/50-16, 2004 production. Two of the tires are barely used, and have 8/32" of tread depth, just like when they were brand new. The other two tires average 2/32" of tread depth; one tread groove is more than 2/32", and the other grooves are a little less. I'll sell all four for $100 plus shipping. Local pickup in the Chicago area is available to avoid shipping charges.

Contact me via Private Message or e-mail.

IMG_1299a.jpg

IMG_1300a.jpg

IMG_1297a.jpg

IMG_1298a.jpg

Last edited:
Two tires with 8/32" tread depth have been sold.

Two tires with 2/32" tread depth are still available, for free to anyone who would like to pick them up.

Back