• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trying to organize next Palomar Run

Z18

Contributing Member
San Diego north county Palomar Run....

Trying to put together another as I had to bow out of the one planned for last weekend :(

This weekend doesn't work for me, but I'm pretty clear after that.

Would like to hear from any interested as well as what dates are good for them so we get a nice turnout.

-Z18
'99 Zanardi NSX
'00 Honda S2000
'02 Porsche 996tt
'04 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

PoohBEAR said:
Give me a few weeks....and tell Aaron to bring a tray of california rolls and I'll go:D
---------------------------------------------------------------
No problem there buddy!!!:D

Ohh well, let's have some fun!

Got one more guy coming!

W is also coming to check out the cars.

Meeting point will be at the gas station on the left of the Deer Spring exit on freeway 15N! 9:00 o'clock on Sunday!

Last edited:
Sunday the 11th???

will try to make it!!!

Yes sir, sunday! Hope to see everyone there.

Had great fun because i am no longer scare of going so fast through the canyons in the Challenge Stradale, (just grip with both hands, sit straight, and enjoy.) Too bad half of us had to leave early. I took the Stradale for a spin and found plenty of grip and power through the straight and turns, though I suck at driving F1 transmission car. Slowly though, I am getting the grip of things from observing Z18.

We got some pict., just wait.

NSX/MR2 said:
Had great fun because i am no longer scare of going so fast through the canyons in the Challenge Stradale, (just grip with both hands, sit straight, and enjoy.) Too bad half of us had to leave early. I took the Stradale for a spin and found plenty of grip and power through the straight and turns, though I suck at driving F1 transmission car. Slowly though, I am getting the grip of things from observing Z18.

We got some pict., just wait.

Indeed, was a total blast -- thank you all who attended, even though most had to head out and didn't complete the run with us (some had to head back north, and my friends supercharged M3 was overheating (it was HOT -- like 95 degrees on the top of Palomar Mountain).

I had a blast taking the 360 CS out for it's second canyon run -- now I look forward to its first track run at big Willow on the 24th.

Oh, and I learned to pay more attention to my fellow Zanardian brothers who act like they don't like to drive fast but then pass me when I wasn't expecting it on the freeway with their supercharged NSX. For the record, I was in sixth and I am quite confident that, had my brain been working and I'd double clicked down into 4th, the outcome of our battle would have been quite different :) In any case, heading up the mountain I redeemed myself and the CS :)

Bad news! Need to resize, pictures too large to upload to NSXPRIME and I don't know how. Anyone cares to show me the way to resize my pictures? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back