• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Uh I thought the HSC was cancelled???

Attachments

• 2003-honda-hsc-concept-fa-1280x960.jpg
    2003-honda-hsc-concept-fa-1280x960.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 312
  • car_photo_304746_25.jpg
    car_photo_304746_25.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 544
yeah no more new NSX but the s2000 will be rebadged with acura in 2011. Acura even shows its new lines on their webpage...

yeah no more new NSX but the s2000 will be rebadged with acura in 2011. Acura even shows its new lines on their webpage...

Seriuosly??? Is it in the future model page?

no 2-door Honda/Acura sports-cars in the pipeline, at the mo'...

the s2000 will be rebadged with acura in 2011. Acura even shows its new lines on their webpage...
Seriously??? Is it in the future model page?
That's the 4-door coupe-style C.U.V. that Acura is going to offer. It's similar to the BMW X6 & Toyota Venza...

www.acura.com/FutureVehicles.aspx

Only other Honda/Acura product slated to be released in the near future is the some form of the CRZ concept, to be marketed/sold as a Honda 'state-side. . .

Re: no 2-door Honda/Acura sports-cars in the pipeline, at the mo'...

That's the 4-door coupe-style C.U.V. that Acura is going to offer. It's similar to the BMW X6 & Toyota Venza...

Only other Honda/Acura product slated to be released in the near future is the some form of the CRZ concept, to be marketed/sold as a Honda 'state-side. . .

Yeah the MSX is all I could find. I love it can't wait to see pics from the NY autoshow.

Re: no 2-door Honda/Acura sports-cars in the pipeline, at the mo'...

makes sense... but to throw in my 2 cents, i would say HOnda is throwing the S2000 out to make room for the NSX... Come on, NSX badged as a HONDA!!! I'm sticking to my story... I really think that their "new NSX" failed to top the GTR (<--glabb of metal) so they went back to the drawing board... Yeah I think the economy has played a role (somewhat) but HONDA wont produce a halfast product! So yeah that is my rumor mill!

History repeats itself. Back in the early 1990's Honda introduced a high tech $60K NR750 motorcycle. Only a limited few were sold.

Few years later, the Italians copied many elements of the NR750 design, the greatly successful and renowed motorcycle was the Ducati 919/748.

History repeats itself. Back in the early 1990's Honda introduced a high tech $60K NR750 motorcycle. Only a limited few were sold.

Few years later, the Italians copied many elements of the NR750 design, the greatly successful and renowed motorcycle was the Ducati 919/748.

Really??? Thanks I never knew.

That makes me moist.

Here ya go,
kotex_lightdays_pantiliners_unscented_reviews_1073764_175.jpg

Last edited:
Ferrari has the tendency NOT to offer a major improvement during initial platform replacement. It's the second interpretation of the platform that will get the improvement every one wants. For example, 348 was a god, but F355 was brilliant. 360 was not that much faster than the 355, but the 430 is beast, and share similar design as the 360.

308/328
348/355
360/430

Now

450/?

I guess I have to wait for another five years to see what this thing can really do.

Hmmmm...those wheels look alot like Audi R8 wheels to me....can you say rebody?

Look more like Advan model 5 to me which were out before the R8.

Attachments

• model5.jpg
    model5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 70
It sure does look similar. I like it.

+1

This new F450 is very nice and it is about time to see the return of sexy design.

This Ferrari rendition is IMHO far superior than the HSC. The nicest Ferrari since the F355.

That pissed me off to see that Honda are still failing to offer a real NSX successor that almost every car enthousiast of this palnet are waiting for ...

Phocidae tu Honda :(

Wow bumping up to a 4.5 liter 8.I think at some point they will have reached a displacement ceiling with an 8.Lol at this point the new car may start sounding like the old 5.0 mustang!:biggrin:

I still say Audi wheels....take a look at this pic and check out the hubs.

That pic shows Audi changed just enough not to be sued by Advan when they used the design of a wheel that's what 10 years old.

Back