• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

wOTc2OTE0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.jpg
Old Intergra GSR wheels?

huyissuperman said:
I'm 99.99%, unless Rota makes really really good replica.
Then.........??:confused:
If your into expensive old school jdm wheels then the Mugen M7. I really like them, but not nearly enough to pay $6000.

ChadsNsx2.jpg

This set of M7's has been listed for sale on S2KI since March 4, 2007. The current asking price is $5900.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467833&st=0

iagree.gif

The MOST JDM wheels and BALLA wheels IMO. But it has to be in 17/18. I know one person in SoCal that has it on his NSX, and he wants $9k for them.
yikes.gif

Price no object IMHO...the M7's in 16/17 for pre-02s. Not saying Mugen didn't make them in 18" but I've never seen or heard of them in that size. The TE-37s are a close second and they fit over my Stoptechs.

4055aaa.jpg

For 02+s, I don't think it gets much better than the stock NSX-R wheels. Unless you need something wider.

Last edited:
Green TE-37 are the ultimate Baller wheels.
Then come the Mugens, than the HRE's, the the Volk GT-V:biggrin:

I disagree.... while all these wheels are nice they aren't rare, except the Mugens. TE37s are very popular and green is just a color, anyone can paint/powder their TEs green. There was a few cars in van that had green ones. HREs are expensive and very well made wheels, but they aren't rare either. No the ultimate wheels have to be rare.... and I personally haven't seen many Mugen M7s on cars.... and I've seen even fewer Manaray MS6s.

hey guys,

After 4 pages of great photos - I'm happy to say I can finally contribute some pics soon!

Just got delivery of my 18 / 19" Matte Black Volk GT-V's. The sizing is as follows:

18x8, +42

19x9.5, +36

What size tires you guys recommend and will these clear the Brembo BBK's?

I've been doing so much research on 18" all around fitments that I have not really looked into this 18/19" combo.

I will post some pics once my eyes get better.....

rk

hey guys,

After 4 pages of great photos - I'm happy to say I can finally contribute some pics soon!

Just got delivery of my 18 / 19" Matte Black Volk GT-V's. The sizing is as follows:

18x8, +42

19x9.5, +36

What size tires you guys recommend and will these clear the Brembo BBK's?

I've been doing so much research on 18" all around fitments that I have not really looked into this 18/19" combo.

I will post some pics once my eyes get better.....

rk

I've got GT-V's on my NSX and I love them. I bought them used and the guy have BBK's on his X. My fronts are 18 x 8 +36
I got 215 35 18 in the front and 275 30 19 in the rear.
I like the 275 35 19 in the rears, it gives it a more aggresive look.

I've got GT-V's on my NSX and I love them. I bought them used and the guy have BBK's on his X. My fronts are 18 x 8 +36

I love the way your car sits.... what suspension are you running and do you have any rubbing in fron or back? What size and offset are your rear wheels as well?

DSC_0094.jpg

What front lip is that? seems thinner than OEM?

TE37s are very popular and green is just a color, anyone can paint/powder their TEs green.

TE37s are, indeed, popular but certain sizes are extremely rare. For instance, TE37s in 18x10.5 for the NSX. Subjectively, I think that accounts for quite a bit of rarity status.

Speaking of Yahoo Japan auctions, there was a single green TE37 from a Super GT NSX a while ago. If one could get the entire set and refinish them to as new, they'd be quite the focal point.

The M7's are 16/17's on the black nsx... Its funny, the last set of 16/17 M7's on YJ sold cheap, around $1200 for the set 8 months ago, in Japan they realize this is an ugly wheel, here a guy gets a set and thinks they're worth $8k :eek:

Shocked to hear an OG JDM baller like yourself say that they are ugly. Im a big fan but the prices are insane and I dont think they go with the style of my NSX:wink:

The M7's are 16/17's on the black nsx... Its funny, the last set of 16/17 M7's on YJ sold cheap, around $1200 for the set 8 months ago, in Japan they realize this is an ugly wheel, here a guy gets a set and thinks they're worth $8k :eek:

ahh....whew.....I thought I was the only one who thought they were ugly...........

I love the way your car sits.... what suspension are you running and do you have any rubbing in fron or back? What size and offset are your rear wheels as well?

Thanks, I'm running D2 coilovers on my NSX. I was scared to get koni's and lowering springs cause I knew the car wouldn't sit the way I wanted it. I went with a lower spring rate and the suspension is really smooth and feels just a tad bit stiffer than stock. These are ride adjustable and I have them set at half a turn from all the way soft. It only rubs when I go up a driveway, but I do have it really low so that can be adjusted the way you like it. I don't drive the NSX everyday.
The rear wheels are 19 x 9.5 +36.

enkrypt3d, yes Ponyboy is right. My car is a 92 and that's the stock lip that came with it.

hey buddy, I just realized I screwed up - must be my injured eyesight typing but I actually have:

18x8, +36

19x9.5, +42

I'm waiting on tires and will get them installed. My car is sitting on Tien Flex coils right now but I have feeling I will need to re-adjust it with the new rims combo :)

rk

hey buddy, I just realized I screwed up - must be my injured eyesight typing but I actually have:

18x8, +36

19x9.5, +42

I'm waiting on tires and will get them installed. My car is sitting on Tien Flex coils right now but I have feeling I will need to re-adjust it with the new rims combo :)

rk

Oh ok, then yes your rims will clear the BBK. What size tires did you get?

Oh ok, then yes your rims will clear the BBK. What size tires did you get?

I've had great success with Toyo T1r's on my other cars so going with the same brand on the NSX.

Sizing I went 215/35/18 up front and 275/30/19 in the back.....does that sound about right?

rk

also almost nobody especialy a performance/funtion company wasnt making 18's back in the m7 days, when were the m7s being sold? 95 ish i dont know

and was the one super gt green te37 wheel on YJ a center bolt? i think i have a picture on my computer, how cool of a piece of memorabilia would that be!

would be my official baller/ultimate/money no object rim list:
dymag carbon/mag
te37 forged mag
thats it, end of story, those are the baddest and lightest(which is about how i judge how bad ass they are)

Back