• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Underneath Pics....finally. Check out my custom exhaust.

Ok, so I just bought this car about a week ago. I was told that the exhaust was custom built by boost logic with burns mufflers. The seller said that it sounded like a Ferrari. I was pretty sceptical considering I had a 91 and knew that it sounded nothing like a Ferrari (mine had comptech exhaust on it). Anyways, I got the car here and WOW this exhaust is amazing. I looked through the large binder of ownership history, services, and receipts to see what I could find. Turns out, he paid $3500 for the exhaust alone.... WOW. It also has comptech headers on it and ccw wheels. Those ccws were $800 apiece! Also the bill on the trans rebuild was $6100. It has NSXR gears along new regular gears and the nsxr rack and pinion. Can you tell that its never been driven in the rain? I love this car!

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so does it sound like a Ferarri? Sure looks clean, super clean and yes you got a smokin deal! I said that before! Best deal to come off Prime since I've been a member! This is actually as good if not better than the White 93 with 17k miles completely stock with all maint. up to date that sold just a couple of months ago for a much better price so based on that you got a steal! I'm glad it went to someone that really appreciates it.

I really like the exhaust system ;video it and get the sound bite and let us all hear it. I wouldn't spend 3500 for it but damn - this deal just keeps getting better everyday dude! I know you're happy. I'd love to ride in it just to see if there is much difference in mine and yours. Good going, take care of it!

Thanks. I know I got a killer deal. This car is amazing. I can't believe the difference between this car and my previous one. I certainly wouldn't sell it for what I paid for it. Even the ivory interior is excellent and smells like Honda leather. I will get exterior pictures as soon as it stops raining. Thanks for the compliments. I couldn't be happier. The only thing I would replace it with would be an 02+ nsx. Perfect car.

The sound does resemble a Ferrari's sound and I have been around a few lately....2 360s and 1 430. I guess you'd really say that it sounds like an f1 car. Has anyone seen the video with the Japanese group called top end? It sounds like those cars in the video.

what size are the inlets and outlets on the mufflers? I have a burns muffler to go on my civic when i finish the build. it is a full drag muffler tho. something like 5" inlets/outlets and 6" OD.

+1 super clean and really nice but I want to hear a sound clip of the actual exhaust. Vegas do you have the same exhaust?

Is this good for any more power?

I will do a sound/video clip on my iPhone.......thats the best I can offer...otherwise, I would have no idea how to do it. I can post it on youtube on my phone as well. When I say that it does sound like an f1 car, I mean it :) I have been around a lot of NSXs and there isnt really one that sounds like this that I have heard. Most of the ones I see are either comptech, arc, or taitec. This sounds nothing like any of those three.

what size are the inlets and outlets on the mufflers? I have a burns muffler to go on my civic when i finish the build. it is a full drag muffler tho. something like 5" inlets/outlets and 6" OD.

Outlets are like 2"ish

Can't wait to hear the video! Say does this new exhaust system boost power or just make you feel like it does....:biggrin:

Powerwise....I don't know. This car is so much faster than my 91 so I can't really tell. My 91 had stock gears and didn't have headers. The car is very fast with the tc off....wayyyyyy faster than my other one.

I think I remember seeing this car for sale. I always wondered what the CCW SP500's looked like on a NSX. I have/love them on my Supra

Back