• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread * Please post your PICS here

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

GT-V 18/19
a>

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

Volks GT-U 17's allround.

Cheers,

James.

Attachments

• prime1.JPG
    prime1.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,217
  • CIMG1607_edited.JPG
    CIMG1607_edited.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 763

This is my latest setup..no computer savvy but i hope you like it...Thanks.:smile:

Attachments

• P1000448.jpg
    P1000448.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,458
  • P1000437.jpg
    P1000437.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,078

This is my latest setup..no computer savvy but i hope you like it...Thanks.:smile:

Very cool!! What size are your wheels?

Thanks for the compliments my friend..:smile:

Wheels are GTV's 18/19 with 215/18/35(front) and 275/19/30 (rear) both Toyo T1R setup...Tien Flex coilovers compliments the low profile looks..

Very cool!! What size are your wheels?

Those GT-V's are so hot, Ive been waiting for mine from SOS. I was hoping to have mine in time for NSXPO, but I think I'll make due:redface: I'll be rocking my GT-P's, just ordered up new rear tires for them for my ride to OHIO:wink:

Thanks for the compliments my friend..:smile:

Wheels are GTV's 18/19 with 215/18/35(front) and 275/19/30 (rear) both Toyo T1R setup...Tien Flex coilovers compliments the low profile looks..

Can you tell me the off-set on them F&R.
thanks

I believe it was +33 and +36..sorry don't remember which is front or rear...:confused: Thanks for viewing..:smile: but this were from SOS...

Can you tell me the off-set on them F&R.
thanks

Last edited:

I believe it was +33 and +39..sorry don't remember which is front or rear...:confused: Thanks for viewing..:smile:

I was wondering cause I just bought a set and the fronts stick out a bit more.
here's the pictures of mine.

RJNSX020.jpg

RJNSX026.jpg

RJNSX018.jpg

RJNSX016.jpg

RJNSX023.jpg

I put the wheels on the car really late last night and couldn't get good pictures with them on the car.

I would like to know what everyone's offset are with the GT-V 18/19 if possible.
thanks guys

Me too, I'm intrested in this wheel very much but want that right offsets.

I ordered mine from SOS and the offsets were: +33 F and +36 R
Hope this helps

My mistake...we got the same offsets...got mine from Stacey'sNSX and he got those from SOS too...sorry...:smile:

I ordered mine from SOS and the offsets were: +33 F and +36 R
Hope this helps

thanks guys.
well here are pictures of my NSX.
I bought these wheels of a local guy who had it on his NSX for 300 miles before he traded it in for a Porsche 911. He had Brimbo GT big brake kit on the front so the off set on the front is +36 for caliper clearance. The car def. needs to be lowered and I think the tires in the front are to big. Right now it's got 225/40/18 and the rear are 275/35/19. I should order some 215/35/18 for the front. Let me know what you guys think.

RJNSX029.jpg

RJNSX032.jpg

RJNSX038.jpg

RJNSX036.jpg

RJNSX039.jpg

RJNSX031.jpg

Thanks
Rahim

Whats the rear offsets, and why can't I find some of those.:frown:

thanks guys.
well here are pictures of my NSX.
I bought these wheels of a local guy who had it on his NSX for 300 miles before he traded it in for a Porsche 911. He had Brimbo GT big brake kit on the front so the off set on the front is +36 for caliper clearance. The car def. needs to be lowered and I think the tires in the front are to big. Right now it's got 225/40/18 and the rear are 275/35/19. I should order some 215/35/18 for the front. Let me know what you guys think.

RJNSX031.jpg

Thanks
Rahim

That looks like it must rub horribly!! Almost looks moster truck-ish. I would say to get different fronts if you want the most correct combination.

I guess I'll contribute:

Prodrive GC-010C 17x7.5 18x9.5
5847ProdriveGC010E.JPG

Gram Lights 57C 17x7.5 17x9.5

new_look.JPG

Volk GT-C 17x7 17x9
5847new_wheels05.JPG

Otto

ProDrive GC-07C Gunmetal
Front: 17x7.5 44mm offset
Rear: 18x9.5 44mm offset

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

ProDrive GC-07C Gunmetal
Front: 17x7.5 44mm offset
Rear: 18x9.5 44mm offset

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

I freakin' LOVE IT!

Actually I believe I saw those for sale in classifieds now.

Changd the tires in the front to 215/35/18 and lowered the car on D2 coilovers. What a differance lowering the car can make. The pictures aren't great quality sorry.

RJNSX059.jpg

RJNSX060.jpg

RJNSX058.jpg

Click herefor more pictures.

Changd the tires in the front to 215/35/18 and lowered the car on D2 coilovers. What a differance lowering the car can make. The pictures aren't great quality sorry.

RJNSX059.jpg

(snip)

Click herefor more pictures.

That looks about 1,000 times better since you put properly sized tires on the front and lowered it. AWESOME!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I almost had a heart attack looking at that car. AMAZING!! I love the wheels! They really set off the contrast with the Grand Prix White paint.

Back