• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread * Please post your PICS here

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

Actually I believe I saw those for sale in classifieds now.

Yes you did. Sold them to a gentleman in England in fact. Replaced with ProDrive GC-05F silvers, same size and offset:

r1_rotors_3_.jpg

Re: Unofficial VOLK RACING/RAYS ENGINEERING wheel thread **Please post your PICS here

n690446223_623214_648.jpg

n690446223_623341_114.jpg

Actually, it's the same wheel. The differences in appearance between the photo you posted and Adrian's wheels can be attributed to offset, rim width and disk type. Varying offset and rim width will dictate lip size (how far the face is set back), while the shape of the spokes (flat vs. concave) vary according to disk type. Here's the sizing chart: http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/cgi-bin/cgi2/sizeGuide.cgi?modelName=57S_PRO

Listen to this man people, now compare the wheels on Hapa88's car to this one on the 350Z. Same wheels, but different offsets and disk.
Wg.jpg

That 350Z is gorgous, love the Lemans Sunset. Almost bought one brand new in late 2002 but settled on the NSX instead. What's the offset of the rear's?

Where are all the yellow NSXes?

Attachments

• DSCN4004.jpg
    DSCN4004.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 918
  • DSCN4014.jpg
    DSCN4014.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 562
  • DSCN4011.jpg
    DSCN4011.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

et + 33 on stock body in fronts no rubbing ? would it fit BBK ?
Im thinking of ordering et+35 18x7.5 for my stock NSX and want to put BBKs later on.

+35 is too aggressive. I think that might rub, unless you don't plan to lower your car.

They look even better in person!

For anyone that is interested, I have the other set of these that is in the country right now that I am selling or trading for silver Type-S wheels. They even have the optional carbon fiber Time Attack centers that are not pictured with these wheels. Just FYI.

Just took these today, not the best day for pic and I will take some more when the clouds clear up.

My new LE-37s in 17/18:

anyone got the offsets for sf challenges 18/19 combo to clear an AP braking kit? sorry to post here but i can't get any help from any vendors either

i'd say minimum you want the fronts to be +36 with type1 face. I say minimum because you could then run a spacer if needed and it also depends on the shape of the rim spokes.

also to consider is which bbk you are planning on using.

CN-28 Time Attacks. 17x7.5 front et.50 (with a 15mm spacer so effectively its et.35), 18x9.5 et. 35 rears. Fits perfectly without rubbing with 215's, 265's.

100_0595.jpg

100_0589.jpg

the car has AP racing brakes already installed at RM anyone with sf challenges clearing BBK ? post a pic please :)

They look even better in person!

For anyone that is interested, I have the other set of these that is in the country right now that I am selling or trading for silver Type-S wheels. They even have the optional carbon fiber Time Attack centers that are not pictured with these wheels. Just FYI.

hey you still have the other set of these wheels? I know it's been quite a few months since your post. Do you have the exact specs?

rk

Curse you speed bumps!! This thread really makes me want to sledge hammer the ones around my house because my car looks like 4x4. And no my car does not have those graphics on them (whew). They were photoshopped for a promo that used my car in the background.

Attachments

• Portfolio-image-NSXmain-Wrap.jpg
    Portfolio-image-NSXmain-Wrap.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:

hey you still have the other set of these wheels? I know it's been quite a few months since your post. Do you have the exact specs?

rk

Yes, I still have them. They are on the car now though. Of course, that does not mean I would not sell them. :biggrin:

Volk GTV 17 x 8 +38, 18 x 10 +40 - Offset is a little aggressive but the wheels clear BBK with no spacers. However, I would not use this offset again.
Nitto NT01 225/45 front and 275/40 rear – Fronts rub and backs just barely clear. I would definitely go with a lower series up front if your car is lowered. Best performing tire IMO.

DSCN0367.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

Here"s mine with GTCs

Attachments

• Acura NSX 017.jpg
    Acura NSX 017.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Acura NSX 011.jpg
    Acura NSX 011.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 288

Most likely anywhere between +17 to +22. Z's can run some pretty sick offsets.

That 350Z is gorgous, love the Lemans Sunset. Almost bought one brand new in late 2002 but settled on the NSX instead. What's the offset of the rear's?

Moro pics Volks GTCs 17 18s yokahamas sdrive 215 265s

Attachments

• Acura NSX 006.jpg
    Acura NSX 006.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Acura NSX 003.jpg
    Acura NSX 003.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 356
  • Acura NSX 005.jpg
    Acura NSX 005.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 340
Back