• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UPDATE WWW.PANSX.COM

WE HAVE CHANGED SITES AND WWW.PANSX.COM IS THE NEW ADDY THERE IS ONE VIDEO AND LOTS OF PHOTO'S. THE SPECS SHEET IS UP.

[This message has been edited by NSX Tech (edited 02 July 2002).]

I had the pleasure of filming this car for an import-tuning movie last weekend and can honestly say that Performance Autoworx has created a real beast of an NSX. The attention to detail on this car is staggering and its performance is nothing short of breathtaking. Congrats to Jerry and the Performance Autoworx crew for building such an impressive NSX. Seeing this car in action was a real treat and the ride-along was something I won’t soon forget.

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
344421.jpg

http://www.boostedgroup.com

[This message has been edited by BoostedMR2 (edited 02 July 2002).]

I think the car is a work of art and the engine work is awesome, but, I think the comabat wing on the back must go. Anyone else agree? Understated power seem so much more classy to me...

Justin

ANYTIME

Yeah I don't know how to setup the site for a test drive. We can make sound files and videos thats all we can really do maybe you can close your eyes and think really hard and
it might just happen. :)

BoostedMR2

We all hand fun working with you guys last weekend and talking about the cars.Hope to see you at the next 2 shows and maybe work with you guys again some time soon.

Im a little jealous, and I'm not embarassed to say it!!!

Car looks great guys, congrats!

Originally posted by snyper2727:
I think the car is a work of art and the engine work is awesome, but, I think the comabat wing on the back must go. Anyone else agree? Understated power seem so much more classy to me...

Justin

I usually prefer stock body work, but I have to say that NSX looks great. I agree about the wing, though. I would prefer the stock look for that.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
11,000 miles
No Mods

Back