• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

URGENT: Co-driver wanted to visit Acura Collection in Torrance on Wednesday 5/8

A couple of months ago I got two spots on the tour of the Honda/Acura private collection in Torrance, CA for May 8 at 10am. My plan is to drive down in my NSX on Tuesday evening (after work/commute hours), check into a hotel, attend the tour on Wednesday morning, and drive back up Wednesday afternoon/evening.

The person who was supposed to come with me has unfortunately bailed, so I find myself with an empty seat in the NSX and a spare ticket for the tour.

Anyone want to come along? Co-driving duties essentially involve paying attention to the police scanner (listen for any mention of a purple car...) and watching Trapster running on the iPad. Maybe buy me a tank of gas somewhere along the way :smile:

PM me and also post here that you PM'ed me. First come, first serve... please only get in touch if you are sure you can come. Fellow NSX owner PHOEN$X will be driving in from his hometown to join us on the same tour.

Last edited:
Alright, last call, I'm leaving in an hour or two...

Back