• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

Seems everyone's doing final minute details in prep for summer. *ehem* Do I hear a cruise???

lets do it

captslow...1 side of story.

Yes, I would like to hear the other side of the story by the seller (your friend) and what he has to say about the following:
(1) not keeping his words;
(2) his disgusting change of attitutude before/after receiving payment;
(3) encouraging others to insurance fraud.

"Flame on!!!"

Keep this negative crap off this wonderful Vancouver thread. I'm sure you both have a story to tell. The rest of us don't want to hear you both duke this out.

I don't doubt anyone of what you have to say. If you did you have a negative buying/selling experience, I'm sorry to hear. By hi-jacking this thread and flaming each other is not going to give anyone any answers. ...actually just creating more problems with the rest of us.

For the parties involved, take it to another thread of your own.

Just keep in mind at the end of the day you own a piece of automotive history at its best - Honda's flagship. Don't let a negative initial thought ruin this feeling. Each time I crawl in that bucket as it hugs me and I turn that key to hear my six cylinders roll over to a hum, that itself is enough to put a smile on my face. :smile:

Caveat emptor, venditor & lector!!! :rolleyes:

lets do it

Soon my friend. I've been calling everyone up. I'll call you soon to get your schedule down. Thinking of a weekend brunch/cruise?

Paris: If your reading this, I know you were thinking of a cruise gathering using the email list. Give me a shout and we'll figure this out.

"Flame on!!!"

Keep this negative crap off this wonderful Vancouver thread. I'm sure you both have a story to tell. The rest of us don't want to hear you both duke this out.

I don't doubt anyone of what you have to say. If you did you have a negative buying/selling experience, I'm sorry to hear. By hi-jacking this thread and flaming each other is not going to give anyone any answers. ...actually just creating more problems with the rest of us.

I was merely answering a post by NSX215, and it was only my first detailed answer (with only one sentence though). So I don't see what "flame" or "hi-jacking" this can be.

For the parties involved, take it to another thread of your own.

It was not my choice to post further on the matter. You have to ask NSX215 why he brought the matter up even though he was not involved. By posting publicly, he doubt my integrity and I have no choice but to answer.

Would you answer a post if someone doubts your integrity?

NSX604 i totally agreed with you, i actually shouldn't replied anything on the comment but i did already(apologies), was my bad. i didn't put too much to it when i see "the matter" again becuase i actually want the story to end, "the story" is everywhere on the forum.

This is a group meeting thread, not fight club. I mean the guy who sold him the NSX is my childhood friend, and i know he took care his NSX becuase the guy want EVERYTHING to be right on the car (super clean everything, detailing, find out or tighten any loose bolt he if hear a single noise) or else he can't sleep at night, becuase he loveee nsx. The guy is soo picky about anything even its a small matter on the car, even i want to punch him sometimes.
Even though he drive a s2000 now, he still asking when is the meet? becuase he wants to tag along as well and wonder if others would mind. I mean i just dont want others see him as a awful guy when he's not. Just a guy that LOVEEEE NSX like crazy or HONDA. So i guess that's why i was protecting him from the rumor esp on the vancouver thread. (apologies again!):redface:

Last edited:
okay guys, is the fight over yet?
btw, if I started the thread, is it still hijacking?????:biggrin:

but seriously, any negativity at all should be kept to pm's - or at least your own thread, no offense to either parties ( both of whom I've met and seem the be great people.)
ANYWAYS... how can we organize a NSX meet/drive?????

ANYWAYS... how can we organize a NSX meet/drive?????

I'm game. ...but I'm putting in some wrench time this Saturday. Should be done by evening. We should phone each other soon. I have most of your digits and email addy's from my rained out event which we still had a good handful showup with daily drivers :wink: Let's do something soon.

C'mon Guys - and girls! lets go already

pretty sure everyone would rather show up in the afternoon!
so... anyone else gonna go?

louie?,nsx tk? , captslow?, or hey, how bout stacy ,on foot! j/k

What if we all meet in the morning then go pick up Pam in abbotsford? Spanish Banks is gonna be crazy if we meet their in the afternoon. Won't be able to park.

Edit: seems afternoon is more popular. How about Lansdowne mall in Richmond. They seem to always have parking.

Last edited:
what about somewhere more central/ scenic/interesting?
Not that lansdowne mall isn't all of the above!

lansdowne is ok with me, lots of parking and very flat, also lots of restaurants closeby. we could all meet up there and have lunch or brunch and then drive down to spanish banks or wherever.

Back