• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

I'll be back in Van late Oct. I'm up for it Angus :) My car may look odd, 'cuz by the time I get it back, it should have a wide-body conversion on stock wheels lolol...But will meet just for the fun of it. Maybe I can just use spacers for the mean time, but always felt paranoid about spacers, if I ever to pedal to the metal. Send me your email, so I can continue to collect a list of Nsx'r in Van for meets like this :)

anyone avail. this w/end???
supposed to be good weather?!

wow, there seems to be no lack of nsx in town!

hi, you've found yourself another nsx in vancity !

You guys probably have as many cars we have in Ontario!

You gotta get the Club going in BC - its so worth it in service discounts, camaraderie and advice - especially since NSXPO 08 is in Portland - you guys can all come if you're members!

Loving the city we're in.....:wink:

Attachments

• nightvision.jpg
    nightvision.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 148
Loving the city we're in.....:wink:

that's a very coincidental photo ! the autotrader ad ,where i first saw my car was in almost the same spot but in daylight! And you and I have the same wheels!(not so happy) j/k!
don't worry I currently have 3 sets of wheels for my car(it's a sickness) I'll only start to worry if it turns out that YOUR other wheels are the same as mine too!!!
anyways welcome to prime,again

and I hope someone puts together a great (big) spring meet!

Yes... hopefully we'll have a nice meeting in spring....
I think I've spotted you on Kingsway not too long ago, and I think we probably have the same rims but different colour. Is it okay if I can see some pics of your car?

LOL, don't worry about the rims that's only like putting same pair of shoes. I can assure that not many people have the same navipod as us.:smile:

you can see my gallery here ,it also has pics of the first turbo nsx in vancouver(anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) and mine ,which is second,both built by me!

LOL, don't worry about the rims that's only like putting same pair of shoes. I can assure that not many people have the same navipod as us.:smile:

man! are you saying you got the same pod too!? even the same screen(my secret!)

I would like to take a deep look at your car, you mind give me the site?.. then i'll know if you'll have the same navipod or not..LOL.

wow that it really big screen my it only 6'5 inch . And i got the double down too . What kind of navigation system you have ? I'm not thinking about the exhaust yet cause i have my little girl always ride with me don't want she think i'm too loud lol.....Thanks for asking

wow - nice! mine is 8" screen using alpine head unit ,wanted clean look dash was too cluttered for me w/ double din so I made the custom single din console

I hope someone puts together a great (big) spring meet!

The NSX Club of Canada will help you do it!:wink:

Have a look at Est Fest - we can help you organize something like it, or shorter:biggrin:

The NSX Club of Canada will help you do it!:wink:

Have a look at Est Fest - we can help you organize something like it, or shorter:biggrin:

WOW - this sounds really great , but what we need is a nsxca school bus to pick everyone up at home!!!!! van. nsxr's are so lazy!

Back