• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video coming home from First Class Auto

What kind of exhaust is that? Sounds really good. And for those that don't know.....Nabil and Oster at First Class Automotive are awesome!

It is custom, actually. I researched here on Prime, and ordered the part, and had it put on locally. I used 2.5 inch piping, with a Flowmaster Canister 45282, had it customized, and it sounds great!

Others have commented it sounds very F1. I will post another sound clip tonight, that may be even better.

Cost is about $300ish.

I really am pleased with the outcome!!!

SOUNDS GREAT!!. I think the correct flowmaster part # is FLO-42582. Who did the install for you? Are you running cats? Are the pipes mandrel bent?
I agree, Oster and Nabil at First Class are the greatest.

tbeaty said:
SOUNDS GREAT!!. I think the correct flowmaster part # is FLO-42582. Who did the install for you? Are you running cats? Are the pipes mandrel bent?
I agree, Oster and Nabil at First Class are the greatest.

That is the part number. I am running cats, and I chose not to use mandrel bent pipes, as others had not as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

hey Warren, can you come out this week to the BMS meet? I want to get a ride in it or maybe take it for another test drive =D hahahaha, no but try to come out this week I want to hear it in person

Congrats on the exhaust, that last second run in the video sound really good.

How about them Gators on Sat, wild game, stadium went nuts after the blocked FG!

Guys,

Trust me in person it sounds even BETTER! :wink: :biggrin: The video does it SOME Justice!! I heard him coming and was like :eek: I heard about the cost before i heard the car and was like, ok we will see.
There is only one Very Slight draw back. Flowmaster doesnt make Stainless Steel exhaust, if thats what you are looking for. The next most inexpensive exhaust i've seen is Taitec for around $1,3000 or so. For that price you could go thru 4 Flowmasters. And the Flowmaster sounds BETTER!!

LOL, if it doesnt bother you guys, when i looked the part number up, its the part number for a CAMARO!! But sounds great on a NSX ;-)

Thanks for the comments guys :smile: You guys know all you have to do is make a phone call :wink:

Oster

I was also a witness to this magnificent sounding exhaust system!:wink: I was rolling down the highway with him during that clip and it does sound very meaty!:biggrin: Good job on the exhaust Warren!

Jay

Back