• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wax test site

That is interesting. I think if I took every different recommendation I'd have all the waxes by now. Currently I just switched to Zaino from Meguiar's professional series. So far I have to say I think Zaino is doing a better job for me so far. However ask me again after winter is over.

------------------
hejo
Speed%20of%20Heat.gif

Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

I think the process you use (for example, washing, claying, cleansing, waxing) is more important than the brand you use. You can get excellent results using such a multi-step process with products from any of the major brands, including the Meguiar's and 3M stuff you can find at your neighborhood auto parts store.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I think the process you use (for example, washing, claying, cleansing, waxing) is more important than the brand you use. You can get excellent results using such a multi-step process with products from any of the major brands, including the Meguiar's and 3M stuff you can find at your neighborhood auto parts store.

I agree, your knowledge and skill does make a difference. I just re-started my education in detailing 4 months ago and I've already learnt a lot (I should since I've done one of my cars 7 different ways and the other 5 more ways). I've gotten most of my ideas from this forum and appreciate everyone's input. Even the heated debates I've seen are very educational because you get to see detailed explanations of each person's view of the other person's technique.

Back