• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what aftermarket part would you like that isn't produced yet?

I would love to own one of these engine cover w/ mesh on each side and a glass window in the middle. I think $800 is too much for just replacing a cover. How about making it non-carbon fiber and sell it for $500?

From SOS website.
CF-lexanmesh-left_small.jpg

Different color gauge faces? All I have seen on this was photoshopped stuff, does anyone make any? I am surprised no one mentioned this?

Texas91Brent said:
A "nice " well fitting carbon fiber console with ashtray option.:cool:
I 2:nd that!

A complete carbon console, no overlay, and matching window switch replacement panels for the doors. In "as good as OEM look" fit and finnish.

I know Dali sells them but from what i read, the fit and finnish it is not very good.
Would'nt want that in a exclusive car like the NSX.

This sounds like a job for Peter at Downforce. :smile:

1. rear camber kit
2. cheaper carpet kit
3. STEALTH MODE anti-cop device :)

A luggage kit EXACTLY fitting like this, looks AND PRICE would RAWK for the nsx:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Mercha...n=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=99995-LUGZ3

Any cool stuff for the nsx, like these for the 350z would be great too, comparable pricing and i'd be in heaven:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/gifts.html

They make soooo much cool stuff for the Z. Cheap too! I wish the nsx had something similar. Check around the site i posted.

RacingHeart said:

A complete carbon console, no overlay, and matching window switch replacement panels for the doors. In "as good as OEM look" fit and finnish.

I know Dali sells them but from what i read, the fit and finnish it is not very good.

I'd also like to see this produced.

Did I mention a replica of the original OEM lip spoiler?:biggrin:

For classic mustangs, we have parts catalogs with every panel, nut, bold, wire, etc on the car.
Something like that for the NSX would be nice. I'm missing a very small piece of rubber that goes on the trunk hinge. Would be nice to just open a catalog and get it...

jond said:
For classic mustangs, we have parts catalogs with every panel, nut, bold, wire, etc on the car.
Something like that for the NSX would be nice. I'm missing a very small piece of rubber that goes on the trunk hinge. Would be nice to just open a catalog and get it...
You can access the NSX parts catalog on websites like Delray Acura.

I assume the rubber part you're referring to is the "trunk hinge stopper" that fits over a tab on the hinge and keeps the front corner of the trunk lid at the proper height. Part number 74826-SL0-000 (shown as #10 in the diagram below) and costs about two bucks at your local dealer.

This is one of two parts that fall off frequently enough that I keep a spare in my glove compartment. (The other is the rubber cap at each end of the "T" bracket to which the spare tire is bolted.)

13sl00_b5510.gif

Kriessieg or Capristo Exhaust designed for the NSX. Now that would be a dream come true if someone could produce this.

WealthBuildR said:
Kriessieg or Capristo Exhaust designed for the NSX. Now that would be a dream come true if someone could produce this.

Do you really think that they can make something that hasn't been made already? You can never make a V6 sound like a V12. Those tones you hear are from the engine, I don't think Kriessieg has some big secret.

TURBO2GO said:
Do you really think that they can make something that hasn't been made already? You can never make a V6 sound like a V12. Those tones you hear are from the engine, I don't think Kriessieg has some big secret.

Yes, I do really think Kriessieg can make something that hasn't been made already.Watch the video of clips of the M3 and GT3 with the Kriessieg exhaust. They may not sound like a v12, but they sure do scream like f1s. And if i remember correctly, both use V6 engines just like the NSX.:smile:

WealthBuildR said:
Yes, I do really think Kriessieg can make something that hasn't been made already.Watch the video of clips of the M3 and GT3 with the Kriessieg exhaust. They may not sound like a v12, but they sure do scream like f1s. And if i remember correctly, both use V6 engines just like the NSX.:smile:

I6 M3 and Boxer6 GT3, but your point is well made. :wink:

1. Sun visor replacement (CF or FRP)
2. Side mirror ala JGTC NSX with folding mechanism
3. Stealthy windscreen wiper

RacingHeart said:

I agree, Peter you listening?:cool:

1. LHD version of the Type R duct that installs in place of the spare tire
2. Passenger side air scoop a la Cantrel / Downforce / Procar

lithiumus said:
2. Passenger side air scoop a la Cantrel / Downforce / Procar

why does everybody want a passenger side scoop?

the aerodynamics of the car are such that the side vents really don't get a lot of air forced into them... even the early model cars that had the fans installed on the passenger side of the car in the side didn't do much and a lot of people just remove them (hence thy they didn't put them on all NSX's)

Back