• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what aftermarket part would you like that isn't produced yet?

White blinkers/sidemarkers?

Travelling bag for the trunk?

NSX cover for outdoor use?

Science of speed have pretty much covered my needs... :)

LED taillights (that are a bit more affordable than THESE). :)

A storage bag for the spare tire that allows clean storage in the trunk (for NSX-R hood owners) or OEM style bolted storage in the front (for normal hood owners).

Good ideas so far, mine are:

$800 + tails if done to specs*: LED Tail lights (clear coners + JDM lights would be perfect)
$300 + lamps if done to specs*: LED front turn signal markets (just like clear corners)
$100-$150: 91-96 reproduction factory chin spoiler
OEM price for OEM specs: 02+ rear valance that accepts quad tips
$1500-$2k per side depending for manual rails: NSX-S seats/rails - like the black leather recaros, or status seats but so that the OEM seatbelt works properly.
Depends on Execution/manufacturer: Autorotor CTSC aftercooler kit

Um...25% of winnings: winning lotto ticket dispenser?

*LED Specs:
No warning lamps, no wire splicing, working turn signals at a normal rate, dual intensity via pulse modulator, Custom fitted PCBs looking something like this.

Last edited:
Yes, LED tail lights, or something different.
White front side markers
more options for the engine cover
rear end options for pre '02 cars

Somewhat surprised at the requests :confused:

Travelling bag for the trunk?

We make those with logos ........ and the organizers of NSXPO 2003 each got one as a thankyou :wink: Here is a pic: http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlets/CatalogBrowser?id=14160&parentId=129&catid=129

I also have a three piece leather set that fits the trunk like a glove. Never used it and its for sale.

NSX cover for outdoor use?

We make those too. Do a search on Prime; you have a few options.

A storage bag for the spare tire that allows clean storage in the trunk

We make one specifically for a single tire with logo so it's not only for the spare but will fit an 18" wheel as well.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8612&d=1086999118

Cheers.

Attachments

• P1010023b.JPG
    P1010023b.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 230
a front mesh grill for the bumper! I just love the looks of it....seems like all the new high performance car has them on today.

something like this..but cover the top portion as well...also, ...black color. $100-$200. The less, the better :)

featcarA01.jpg

Last edited:
1. Updated tail lights
2. Clear sidemarkers
3. CTSC aftercooler

not too picky...

1. custom bracket for '91-'96 NSX brakes, allowing Acura TL/RL Brembo calipers & larger brake-discs to be used.

2. side-skirt splitter (either one-piece along rocker-panel or two-piece along ends of rocker-panel).

3. turn-signal LED kit for side-mirrors (integrated-kit for mirror housing)

White94 said:
91-96 reproduction factory chin spoiler
Ditto:smile:

short steering hub and a quick release? does anybody got 1?....

Re: not too picky...

Osiris_x11 said:
1. custom bracket for '91-'96 NSX brakes, allowing Acura TL/RL Brembo calipers & larger brake-discs to be used.

Awesome idea - who'd have thought we would covet parts from a TL/RL? Pas moi.

I third the CTSC aftercooler.

Hi

I would like this:

Precut double din stereo panel. (Does not have to be 100% precut as the aftermarket stereos vary in size I guess)

LED taillights. I need to change the whole thing since it is broken from within and also worn by the sun.

I need to change it and I like the orginal design, but LED's would be nice. I will go for the darker ones when I change them.

Everything else is out there already I think.

Regards

91-96 reproduction factory chin spoiler
02+ rear valance that accepts quad tips

I second both of these items. A replica of the "original" chin spoiler would probably sell like hot cakes given the interest level whenever someone offers a used one up for sale here on Prime. I think a $100 - $150 price point would be fair given the price of the OEM spoiler.

I'd like to see R compound track tires available in 215/45-16 and 245/40-17, and also in 215/40-17 and 265/35-18.

FuryNSX said:
A storage bag for the spare tire that allows clean storage in the trunk (for NSX-R hood owners) or OEM style bolted storage in the front (for normal hood owners).
You mean, like this?

poet_x said:
any price points you'd be willing to pay for these items?

Good idea, post edited.

How about a type R hood scoop to be retro-fitted into early model "popup headlight" NSX? Stock Hood require moderate welding OK:smile:

Aftermarket complete interior carpets.....Affordable....custom colors:biggrin:

A "nice " well fitting carbon fiber console with ashtray option.:cool:

Pre-Molded custom material Headliner...:smile:

All turnsignals, sidemarkers, and tailights with black-out or paint tinted....ala JDM not film tint:cool:

Precut sound deadner kit for interior...doors...:biggrin:

Prepackaged interior light bulb kits....All bulbs :rolleyes:

-conservative rear valence to cater center exit exhausts (single and dual)
-NSX R GT dress up parts
-a "real" sounding f1 exhaust
-NSX R guage cluster w/ shift lights (mph)

nsxtasy said:
You mean, like this?

Thanks Ken!! That's very close. I like that it's open so that the spare could still be bolted to the bracket. My two questions would be if the bag is TOO big for the space saving spare (Site states "22" through 31" tire". I need to go measure the spare.), and if the material is course enough so as to minimize sliding in the trunk. I wouldn't want the nylon to be too smooth.

Has anyone got hands-on experience with this product. There seem to be shortage of California dealers that sell ths product. :D Any ideas or insight from anyone? :) Anyone know what "70 Denier Nylon Ripstop" feels like? :D

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Has anyone got hands-on experience with this product.
A friend of mine uses them at the track, and I will be seeing him there this weekend. I'd be happy to present any specific questions you have to him.

Great thread, I sure hope the vendors are listening to your wishes and requests.

1. Clear corner/side marker like the one on the white NSX in the pic. Price willing to pay would be $200, and I will buy a set immediately if available at this price range.
P1010264.jpg

2. More refined version of the taillight below. Price willing to pay would be $700~$1000
6469nsx-r.jpg

3. Camber kit

4. Larger 2 piece brake rotors with relocating brackets that would work with stock calipers. Something like this: http://www.powerslot.com/pages/power_slot_plus.html

Back