• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what car does your nsx get mistaken for?

what car does your nsx get mistaken for?

• Total voters
A lot of 3000GT but once or twice Prelude. Even when I told them it is an NSX they reply NSX GTO. I told them back that I could get 3 Mitsu GTO (3000GT) for the price of one NSX.

I get a lot of the "nice Beatle" comments.:biggrin: J/K
I have had so many "what kind of Ferrari is that?" So I Got a personalized plate, NOTA4RE. I just point to the plate and smile.

Last edited:
Isn't that an Acura NSX? Nope, it's a Honda... I got Honda rebadge every where.:biggrin:

Vancehu said:
Isn't that an Acura NSX? Nope, it's a Honda... I got Honda rebadge every where.:biggrin:

Hi

Everybody and I say everybody stares at my NSX. They usually stares at the whole car first then on the badge on the front trying to figure out what the he** this is.

I have Acura badges and noone knows what that is over here. The Playstation generation knows what I have and I get a lot of respect from them.

I heard the rumours going around that I had to be loaded since my car was brand new and that I paid about 1.2Mill NOK. (196290$) for it. If people think that my 1991 NSX looks like a million bucks then so be it. I can live with that :biggrin:

There are about 20 NSX in Norway.

Regards

corvette, and ferrari. but one time i went to my buddy's house w/ my daily driver(not a car guy),.. he ask me "hey, didnt drive the mclaren today?" :biggrin:

I really don't mind people thinking it's a C5, they are beautiful cars, but usually I get Ferrari. A couple of my friends call it the Fiero just to mess with me.

I don't own a NSX (yet, hopefully :)) but I got some toy models. Lately a girl I got to know was over and saw the collection, she asked me if I'm going to buy myself 'that Ferrari' when I saved enough. I had to laugh realy hard and told her that I AM going to buy that car but it's a Honda.

I agree, you should defo add Corvette to the poll.

I only get mistaken as Vette or Ferrari. NO complaints either way.

I've gotten waves from Vettes as well. Those guys are cool. Defo wanna get a ZO6 next to my NSX.

The following was overheard by another driver while I was running an autocross course:

Dad: Wow, look at that Corvette, son.

Son: Dad, that's not a Corvette, that's a Ferrari!

I get asked about my "Ferrari" occasionally, and about my "Corvette" every once in a while.

Funny shit.........:biggrin:

Wow! is that the new 'vette? Cool!

Almost all the comments in my area are about corvettes. Not a very enlightened area....:rolleyes:

I've been asked if my car is some sort of modified corvette...twice!

Other than that, it's either... "What kind of car is that" or "Is that a Ferrari?"

:rolleyes:

Most common for me is Lamborghini. I take it as a compliment though. Even if people dont know what it is they still appreciate that it is a nice car nothing wrong with that.

PhiAlpha44 said:
I've had my car one week. Got my hair cut, the lady cutting my hair said "nice corvette". I stabbed her with her scissors and drove off. :wink:

Another NSX stabbing incident!!:smile:

I always get asked is that the new 2007-2008 concept vette.

The other day someone at the light asked me if that was the new Honda with the V-8 indy engine. Honda has a car coming out with that engine???

My car is a 91 but I usually get thats the new 2007 so and so.

Back