• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What car to buy next?

please send me the link to this decent 993 turbo that can be had for 75 and below cause i will pick it up right away

most are hovering over 90 and climbing

please send me the link to this decent 993 turbo that can be had for 75 and below cause i will pick it up right away

most are hovering over 90 and climbing

I know prices are rising..........fast! I did have a hand shake for one below that price but I think the seller got cold feet, can't blame him.

I would take the $65k and use it on a down payment on an income property.....you already have enough cars.....lol.

Bite your tongue, he is just getting started!

Glenn,
You know you want the TT Porsche so you might as well stick to that. If it were me I would go with:

1. Snake Skinner Green Gen IV Viper Coupe
2. Bright colored Esprit V8 TT

Last edited:
Bite your tongue, he is just getting started!

Glenn,
You know you want the TT Porsche so you might as well stick to that. If it were me I would go with:

1. Snake Skinner Green Gen IV Viper Coupe
2. Bright colored Esprit V8 TT

I dont think the TT Porsche is going to happen. Your choices are very tempting.

- - - Updated - - -

I would take the $65k and use it on a down payment on an income property.....you already have enough cars.....lol.

I am part owner of many properties, none of which generate any income, break even at best.

if used 8 cylinder M3's drop 10K i will be looking for one!

The CLA 45 AMG has a dual clutch transmission.

- - - Updated - - -

i loved my M3 , i was the original owner too so it was hard to let it go. I bought it new in 2008 so i had it 5 1/2 yrs which is forever for me.

When the new model M3 comes out next year it always kills the resale value of the previous model. The e92 depreciated the e46, which did the same to the e36. Didnt want to hold the car another year and it drops $10k in value.

Selling the m3 was about the same price as the Exige S. Next year the m3 would have gone down 5 or 10k and the Exige appreciate a few dollars, so next year they are $10k apart in price instead of an even trade.

Back