• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you get for Christmas????

Well, Len (and others), you all make good points. We surpassed the NEED seemingly long ago, but we LOVE to buy each other gifts for Christmas. My significant other really came through this year. She found these electric go-carts. 36V, forward and reverse. They go about 20 mph. Anyway, we had some friends over and rode. Now I just need to convince her that we can take them in the house :biggrin:

4d2bdd0d.jpg

807af2aa.jpg

Happy Holidays,

Ben

beckertb said:
Well, Len (and others), you all make good points. We surpassed the NEED seemingly long ago, but we LOVE to buy each other gifts for Christmas. My significant other really came through this year. She found these electric go-carts. 36V, forward and reverse. They go about 20 mph. Anyway, we had some friends over and rode. Now I just need to convince her that we can take them in the house :biggrin:

Happy Holidays,

Ben
Does she have a sister? :)
Armando

i got a nice shirt. My brother really pissed the family off when he bought a pizza and wrapped the box up and gave it to my dad as a joke.

My wife and I splurged and bought a vacation home in northern Arizona. Now we just have to furnish it.

beckertb said:

Happy Holidays,

Ben

Ben,

that is so sweet. How does that thing handle? And how the acceleration like?

I gave my fiance a check to cover the remainder of her college tuition. So, in two years she will be bringing in the bucks and Ill be reaping the benifits of a two income house!!! Kind of an investment in our future so to speak.

She gave me all Ill ever need when she agreed to become my wife. Anything else is just gravy!!!

PAUL M said:
i got these! :mad:
chiaSimmons.jpg

Interesting.. did you know that the chia pet was originally created as a gag gift? The creators of the item never thought it would last one year past its creation.. let alone become a high selling item for the upcoming holidays... amazing how something so simple can sell so easily...

article link:
http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200%7E20950%7E2615971,00.html

x

you don't like the ipod????

got a leather jacket from GUESS, from the wife.....but, I traded it in for a Craftsman 151 mechanics tool set and I bought myself some clothes/shoes...and she gave me the "GO AHEAD" on my purchase of some DJ equipment (Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK2's) :biggrin:

djskyy said:
got a leather jacket from GUESS, from the wife.....but, I traded it in for a Craftsman 151 mechanics tool set and I bought myself some clothes/shoes...and she gave me the "GO AHEAD" on my purchase of some DJ equipment (Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK2's) :biggrin:

my gawd! the 1000's!!!! that's awesome.. you'd better be makin some hot mixes from them.. (of course to be shared via prime) :wink:

x

the boot from my other half :frown: .
it actually happened a few weeks before christmas,but christmas on your own really sucks.oh well roll on 2005,things can only get better.

VBNSX said:
my gawd! the 1000's!!!! that's awesome.. you'd better be makin some hot mixes from them.. (of course to be shared via prime) :wink:

x

yeap....adding the cdj-1000's to my current 1200m3d setup at home.... :biggrin:

I bought myself a used S2k for my Christmas present. It doesn't quite replace the NSX, but it sure is fun to drive. :)

Now what will make for a happy New Years is to sell that BMW that I recently bought.
:biggrin:

Otto

Last edited:
having long ago passed the point where i actually **need** something at channukak / christmas, i suggest to friends and family that if they feel *compelled* to give me a gift, they donate to their favorite charity.

this way their worthy cause/charity receives their support

the giver feels good because they're helping a charity they believe in

i no longer have to invent lists of stuff i'll likely never use

everybody's a winner :)

Shirts and what not from my daughters. The oldest burnt me a cd called: "I'm a bad ass dad and these are my bad ass tunes." My daughters Rock.
Eddie "Ncc...." got me some chocolates and I'robot DVD. Nice, thanks dude!
I just bought myself some HID's locally for 599.00 Canadian tax in and installed them in my Concorde two days ago. Really helps.
Might take them out and put them in the Nsx in the spring or just by another set. Depends on the cash flow.
It was the shits not being with anyone special for those days but been hanging with a few ladies this past week so there is hope for us all.
Trev

I gave my parents a high definition 34" CRT TV, a progressive scan DVD player, and an MX-500 remote, to get them started on a home theater system. I picked up some things for myself while I was in the store, as well. :smile:

I didn't get anything for the car :(

I got a Canali Tie and Shirt, a Zenga shirt and some Versace Jeans. So I was happy. Next year will be my car year. Either a 97+ or a CTSC or FX400... I hope! :biggrin:

I got my three favorite cars!

One of the biggest surprises came from my mom...who got me the NSXPO 2004 poster. She happened to be in Watkins Glen earlier in the year (before NSXPO), inquired if a vendor had any art featuring NSXs, and just happened to meet the artist who was working on the NSXPO poster! Pretty cool, eh?

Attachments

• 6855.jpg
    6855.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 145
Back