• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did YOU pay for your NSX? (and when?)

Man, I've been busy lately so I haven't checked this in a while. Didn't know I was going to get a lot of responses!

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction and for me to have a baseline to work with. Hope to join the prime community in the near future :) I just have to find the right car and I'm willing to wait if I have to. If I didn't have 2 cars already, I would have probably bought one in a heartbeat. I'm trying to "budget" so I can still put money towards the Lotus and the Subaru haha.

1994 NSX - 63 k miles, 2 owners, mint interior/exterior, all maintenance records and up to date (maintained by Ben at Daisy Imports), Brooklands Green/tan, 100% stock, no accidents, never tracked, automatic.

Has had the following work done in the last year prior to my purchase:

- TB/WP
- full EPS rack rebuild
- all speaker amps rebuilt
- all interior parts stripped and refinished
- all hoses/gaskets/coils replaced

$29.9k total

Take into account all the maintenance done (or not done) and WHO DID THE MAINTENANCE when pricing your car and add a bit of $$ if the owner has clearly taken care of the car - you will hopefully be getting a much better loved car that will be less costly to own for you.

(getting flame suit on for having an auto) - I was looking exactly for a brooklands green auto non-targa, so at the end of the day, I am very happy with my purchase...my car arrives in 7 days and I can't wait!!!

:biggrin::glee::glee:

Glad to see you got it!!

Ditto. No flames from me too. I would personally love to have what you have as a DD, parked next to my 5 speed. Congrats!

How much i paid for the NSX..

I got mine 91 NSX as you all see it from a car auction 80k miles for $9200(got my hands on all the receipts of maint and other stuff,car came with comptech headers,ark dts exhaust,spent close to $2000 to have it all fixed (did a lot of work myself ) here next to my daily driving 3000gt.....love my Japanese girls.....lol

Attachments

• 299232_2494033598961_578539095_n.jpg
    299232_2494033598961_578539095_n.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,102
I passed on a sweet deal for a 1 owner "never in rain" museum piece 14.5k mile all stock red '92 with all updated Bastanzaing for $32k but your deal is probably the best I've personally heard of on paper.

Last edited:
1992 black
$24,500

The car had been well taken care of and had good amount of custom work. Unfortunately it didn't come with a big paper trail on all the work performed. Can't stress enough how important all the paperwork is to a new owner.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1384320784.620239.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1384320784.620239.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 994
not as babied as yinzer. who had contacted me about buying mine...1993 gpw with black...has +01 wheels and paddock performance exhaust....otherwise all stock and have the original rims and exhaust in sale....purchased 2006 with 41k on clock 36k here in new york...originally saw on ebay for higher asking price contacted him and siad if doesnt get his price and willing to negotiate to call me...called next day auction ended and had car by weeks end...simple mods since timing belt water pump..coil packs replaced...whitensx hid, ipod adapter, oem fogs with hid conversion and most recently oem map bags installed reversed for american cars...and s4play 5led daytime runnning lights in new turn signal housings to which i still have originals in factory condition...7 years later it has 42.5 on clock....

Bought my 92 with 02 conversion December 2012 for $28,000 from a friend.
tried to sell it last summer, got sick of lowball offers and decided to keep it forever (I think) hah
140k miles and runs like a scalded dog and draws a crowd everywhere it goes
nsx3_zps1c186c52.jpg

I paid 36k for a stock 93 with 33k miles coupe months ago. Red/ black.
I was not looking to find the best deal out there, instead was looking for the best car for the amount of $$$ I was willing to spend. This one was the cleanest low mile car without spending 40k + at the time, so I jumped on it.
So far im very happy with the purchase.

I bought my 1997 NSX-T Formula Red in August 2002 for $45.5K with 24,000 miles. It now has ~36K miles. In checking ads for the same model and low mileage, it seems to be worth somewhere between $45-50K.

That must be the record for price to mileage purchase. Although another primer has that it something similar as a signature.

Geez seeing all these deals did I pay to much or what bought my 92 gpw with 104k not museum condition but pretty dam clean and motor is strong for $26,700 may 2013

Wow there are some great prices! You guys got killer deals compared to what people are asking for their cars today! Seems like the NSX market price did a recent jump up that was crazier than the real estate market, haha

don't be fooled by these low prices..there is always a reason for a low price...those guys who are happy buying cars with miles and issues usually are very handy or have someone in the business who owes them favors...:wink:

2003 Red with black interior 5800 miles for 65,000$ Good deal to me.

Back