• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What exhaust do you have on your NSX??

What exhaust do you currently have on your NSX?

• Stock

Votes: 37 18.6%
  • Anytime (street)

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • ARC

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • ARK

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • B&B

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Comptech

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Dali (any)

• FlowMaster (any)

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • GruppeM v1

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • GruppeM v2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • GruppeM v3

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Magnaflow (any)

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taitec JGTC

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Taitec GT LW

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Tubi (new)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Tubi

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • custom

• other (please specify)

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What exhaust do you have on your NSX?? I know I may have missed a few brands/models - sorry. If yours is not on the list please comment. For those that have custom made systems check the selection for custom and then comment. Thanks in advance.

BTW - mine is stock (for the time being)

Loud and sweet sound of JGTC :biggrin:
(i just wish it was louder :rolleyes: )

customized exhaust. I like it because it produces a unique sound. Some tell me it sounds very ferrari-ish. Deep growl at lower rpm, screaming exhuast pitch at 8k. Planning to get the sorcery F1 soon!!:biggrin:

Just got my *Tubi* w/ CT headers..... It sounds awesome! I just got her back.... Gave her a super duper bath , got my camera to take pics, ........ and while I was running down the stairs, I tripped :eek: , fell, and the camera is in two pieces :( Needless to say, I'm bummed..... So, camera's at Best Buy getting fixed, so hope to have pics soon!! I LOVE THE LOOK, THE SOUND, and THE POWER of it ! !!! :biggrin:
ss_md said:
What exhaust do you have on your NSX?? I know I may have missed a few brands/models - sorry. If yours is not on the list please comment. For those that have custom made systems check the selection for custom and then comment. Thanks in advance.

BTW - mine is stock (for the time being)

the one, the only, the JGTC...

amgnsx said:
Loud and sweet sound of JGTC :biggrin:
(i just wish it was louder :rolleyes: )

Seriously... :confused: Do you have after-market headers/exhaust-manifolds? Are you running straight-pipes/no cat's?

Of the more well-known cat'-back exhausts for the NSX, I feel it's perhaps the loudest!?!

I, too, have the Taitec parallel JGTC exhaust. I also have a pair of Taitec exhaust silencers (not installed) for cross-country trips.

Only exhausts I'd pursue if one came available: Tubi -or- GT-ONE F1_Sound super-four

(I really, really like quad-tips!)

Re: the one, the only, the JGTC...

DC-sport headeres and TaiTec JGTC exhaust.... I have the straight-pipes at home but re-installed the cats, it was just too loud!

Bart Geerts said:
DC-sport headeres and TaiTec JGTC exhaust.... I have the straight-pipes at home but re-installed the cats, it was just too loud!

Hi Bart, even though it was loud without the cats, how did the car sound at wide open throttle? high pitch, deep? Just curious

Tubi = Shiny = :smile:

downunder.jpg

WealthBuildR said:
Hi Bart, even though it was loud without the cats, how did the car sound at wide open throttle? high pitch, deep? Just curious

We have almost the same setup, Taitec JGTC Center Exit, Taitec Straight Pipes & ScienceofSpeed Headers. It sounds wicked at wide open throttle, very loud with a distinctive higher pitch tone. Check out this vid clip here, but as with most clips it doesn't capture the exact sound. We absolutely love this setup though! :biggrin:

Understudy said:
We have almost the same setup, Taitec JGTC Center Exit, Taitec Straight Pipes & ScienceofSpeed Headers. It sounds wicked at wide open throttle, very loud with a distinctive higher pitch tone. Check out this vid clip here, but as with most clips it doesn't capture the exact sound. We absolutely love this setup though! :biggrin:

Thanks understudy, yeah i heard the clip you posted on the exhaust clip thread. Yeah, the recording definitely doesn't do it any justice.

HKS sports exhaust. Planning to get a louder and high pitch one in the future.:smile: I also like the sound of the GTLW Taitec. IsR any input?:biggrin:

Back