• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What exhaust do you have on your NSX??

What exhaust do you currently have on your NSX?

• Stock

Votes: 37 18.6%
  • Anytime (street)

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • ARC

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • ARK

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • B&B

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Comptech

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Dali (any)

• FlowMaster (any)

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • GruppeM v1

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • GruppeM v2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • GruppeM v3

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Magnaflow (any)

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taitec JGTC

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Taitec GT LW

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Tubi (new)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Tubi

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • custom

• other (please specify)

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm stock for now, or at least until someone gets a GTLW in stock. I've got no desire to wait a few months for an exhaust after putting money down.

Ive got the Comptech. I never noticed any performance gains due to the fact I put my supercharger on at the same time. Sounds okay but a little too quiet. Maybe thats a good thing, right officer?:wink:

The Kid said:
Ive got the Comptech. I never noticed any performance gains due to the fact I put my supercharger on at the same time. Sounds okay but a little too quiet. Maybe thats a good thing, right officer?:wink:

But CT exhaust sounds awesome when going under overpasses or through tunnels. :D

NSX-Tuner said:
But CT exhaust sounds awesome when going under overpasses or through tunnels. :D

True, but you've got the CTSC too and its still not really all that loud.

CT Exhaust/Headers here.... I want it to be a bit louder/better growl...should I get the DF Intake Scoop with te ARC Air Induction box...will this help the sound a bit???

Mike

Anytime street exhaust.

MiamiMermaid said:
Just got my *Tubi* w/ CT headers..... It sounds awesome! I just got her back.... Gave her a super duper bath , got my camera to take pics, ........ and while I was running down the stairs, I tripped :eek: , fell, and the camera is in two pieces :( Needless to say, I'm bummed..... So, camera's at Best Buy getting fixed, so hope to have pics soon!! I LOVE THE LOOK, THE SOUND, and THE POWER of it ! !!! :biggrin:
Bummer!

I bet that's a great combination.

I've had the pleasure of listening to the Tubi exhause on Mark's 1994 several times including the mini-caravan back from NSXPO and it sounds the best of anything I've heard on the NSX.

Did you get in on the group buy?

I haven't seen anyone post this yet, but I've got the quad tip stainless steel RS*R exhaust. Heavy, not too loud, not too quiet, only screams above 5,000 rpm, good quality, questionable performance gain, and rare enough I don't see them on other NSXs much.

Taitec GTLW, by far the most enjoyable mod I have done to my NSX so far.

Been on the car for near 1 year, the only dislike I have so far about this exhaust is that it is way too quiet. It seems to have gotten much quieter over time.

I wonder how much louder it will get(% wise) with either header or straight pipe.

RP-Motorsports said:
Anytime (track version) 1 of 4 produced. #5 was backed into a tire barrier! :eek:

Still loud and obnoxious as day 1 :wink:

My favorite quote after a group drive from the guy behind me in an s2000 with the top down;

"Are those straight pipes on your car?"

I think his ears were ringing after 40 minutes of 50-80 mph blasts in 2nd gear:biggrin: :biggrin:

redshift said:
If you want louder, I might be selling my B&B soon. :wink:

I think the JGTC is waaaaaaaay louder than the B&B, my friend has the RM (same as B&B) and it doesnt even compare to the JGTC (loudness) unless B&B is now different or you are running straight pipes. On a side by side comparo, you can barely hear the RM against the screaming JGTC.

I do like the quieter RM though.

spartan2-3 said:
I think the JGTC is waaaaaaaay louder than the B&B, my friend has the RM (same as B&B) and it doesnt even compare to the JGTC (loudness) unless B&B is now different or you are running straight pipes. On a side by side comparo, you can barely hear the RM against the screaming JGTC.

I do like the quieter RM though.
Interesting, I too have heard them side by side (outside of the car) and I thought the RM was louder. :confused: Maybe it is because the RM has a deeper tone while the JGTC screams like a race car. :smile:

Back