• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

What happend to NSXCHANGE web site?

Does anyone know why the site has been down for at least a month now??? The market section of this site (nsx prime) is good but I found the exchange section of the "nsxchange" web site great...I especially liked the "parts for sale" section seperated from "cars for sale" section as it made it very easy to browse for parts, oem and aftermarket, quickly. Whasss Uppp???

I tried checking the exchange site this evening and found the same thing. What's up with this? Anyone know?

Shawn

FYI:

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:12:58 -0500
Subject: [NSX] NSXchange Site Woes

Something is funky with the web server that was hosting the NSXchange site in Wisconsin. My personal site wouldn't stay online, but the NSXPO and NSXCA sites (also hosted on that machine but on a different IP number) has had no problems.

In any case, my solution has been to transfer things to my personal machine at home. The transfer is almost done but it may take a little while for the DNS changes to be replicated.

As mentioned before, the classified ads had moved quite a while ago to my personal machine and can be reached directly at:

http://www.performancecarnetwork.com/scripts/nsx/classified-active.cfm

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Best wishes,
David Hwang

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 12 January 2001).]

Back