• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is everyone doing for a car cover?

Dealer wants $400 for the NSX car cover. Ebay lists that same cover for $350.00. Carcovers.com lists their Platinum Shield Car Cover for $179.00 and has a $10 off coupon.
Anyone purchase a cover yet?

Also, how about protective floor/mud mats?

Dealer wants $400 for the NSX car cover. Ebay lists that same cover for $350.00. Carcovers.com lists their Platinum Shield Car Cover for $179.00 and has a $10 off coupon.
Anyone purchase a cover yet?

Also, how about protective floor/mud mats?

Im looking at SOS or OEM. I liked my sos cover for first gen. I’ve seen the OEM online for 283

MC

The Acura cover is fantastic. I got my dealer to throw it in along with locking wheel studs.

Google 2017 acura nsx car cover and there are two dealers selling them wholesale. One in New York and one in Florida. I bought one and a OEM battery tinder also. I believe you save $100 ea

The NSX cover is very nice and well made.2017 Winter Slumber.jpg
Unfortunately, I don't know why the photo got rotated when I uploaded it.

Last edited:
Fixed

2017 Winter Slumber.jpg

That looks well worth 400 bucks. Love the 2 tone color.

I am going w factory car cover, found it for $320 shipped....meh

These covers re listed on eBay for 320 and they are oem. FYI

If anyone wants a factory one I would part with mine that is unused. I’ve realized it is pointless with me daily driving the car.

If anyone wants a factory one I would part with mine that is unused. I’ve realized it is pointless with me daily driving the car.

PM sent....

I bought a Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover from Autoeverything.com for ~$215 with their usual 20% off coupon. Cover is very tight and well made, bulge under wiper arms is folded microfiber cloths keeping blades off glass.

IMG_0352.jpg

bulge under wiper arms is folded microfiber cloths keeping blades off glass.

ha, my secret is out:wink:

I just received my OEM NSX car cover...... It's great and I highly recommend it. Soft and stretchy lycra type fabric and it looks great. I initially ordered a cheap one from carcovers.com, and after looking at it I sent it back..... It was too thick and stiff. Rather than search for others, I just went with the OEM version, and I am glad I did. Paid $286 plus $36 shipping from an OEM parts warehouse in Chicago online...... Anyway, highly recommend the cover. You can likely get one similar a bit cheaper, but this one looks great, has the two tone colors and NSX emblem, and comes with an NSX designer bag!! Here in Colorado there will be week long stretches of no driving so figure I'll keep it covered and cozy.......

Can you direct me to a link to the factory cover for $286?

I just received my OEM NSX car cover...... It's great and I highly recommend it. Soft and stretchy lycra type fabric and it looks great. I initially ordered a cheap one from carcovers.com, and after looking at it I sent it back..... It was too thick and stiff. Rather than search for others, I just went with the OEM version, and I am glad I did. Paid $286 plus $36 shipping from an OEM parts warehouse in Chicago online...... Anyway, highly recommend the cover. You can likely get one similar a bit cheaper, but this one looks great, has the two tone colors and NSX emblem, and comes with an NSX designer bag!! Here in Colorado there will be week long stretches of no driving so figure I'll keep it covered and cozy.......

Back