• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

What is this exhaust worth?

I'm just curious...

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

Looks like a GT-Rom titanium muffler.
translated auction desciption said:
NSX sound muffler for F1. オールチタンで非常に軽いです。 All in the imponderable titanium. チタンですが、とてもしっかりとした作りで、溶接や補強もしっかりとされており、非常に丈夫です。 Titanium is a very firm and making, welding and well-reinforced and has been very durable. 排気漏れも全くなく、マフラーなのであまり関係ないかと思いますが、間違いなく美品と言えると思います。 No leakage of exhaust and muffler, so I do not think I definitely think it's beauty products. 本来は片方が2本出しになっているタイプの物ですが、購入時に特別にオーダーで作ってもらいました。 One out of two should be the type of material, but at the time of purchase in order to make me special. 購入後に自分で替えた物ではなく、特別メーカーオーダーです。替えたto purchase their goods, rather than making a special order. 音は、クゥヮーンというような力強い音+チタン独特の甲高い音です。 The sound, like a strong KUUWAN + titanium unique sound shrill. Vテックが切り替わる時の音は最高です! V-tech sound when the switch is great! 抜けのよいマフラー特有の低回転域でのスカスカになる事はありません。 I omission of specific muffler SUKASUKA low revolution in the region, it is not. 写真では青の部分がきつく見えますが、実物は写真ほど青っぽくないです。 Photographs of the blue but are too tight, with pictures of real青っぽくない. もっと全体がチタン独特の色をしています。 The whole is more distinctive in color titanium. お薦めのマフラーです。 Recommended muffler. 詳細はメーカーにて確認をお願いいたします。 Confirmed by the manufacturers at the show.

他にも、ワンオフマフラー、チタンマフラー、エキマニ、エアクリーナー、ステアリング、ステアリングボスを出品予定です。 Also, WANOFUMAFURA, titanium mufflers, An air cleaner, steering, steering boss at the exhibition. 車売却のために売却処分です。 Sales of cars sold for disposal. 友人からの代理出品ですので回答が遅れる事があります。 Message from a friend's behalf, so that answers may be delayed.

沢山のアクセス有難うございます! Thank you access to many! すごい人気で驚いています! , Is very popular with surprise!

At the moment, it is worth less than 330,000Y :wink:

It's also a late NA2 exhaust, 2000 plus LEV model.

Man this puppy has been on YJ for 3 or 4 months now seller needs to drop the price.

Jason Told me it's a version 4 GT-Rom. I'd say it's worth 2 bills easy just because you can't get them anymore.

Man this puppy has been on YJ for 3 or 4 months now seller needs to drop the price.

Jason Told me it's a version 4 GT-Rom. I'd say it's worth 2 bills easy just because you can't get them anymore.

Two bills, hell I'd buy it! You must mean 2G's because I always used bills as = $100 bills and $1000 bills aren't too common :biggrin:

I didn't know there was a version 4 gt-rom. Learn something new everyday.

Is it worth $3k?

How much it's worth is all up to one's willingness to pay out.
You want to ask how much it was sold for?... then yes, that's a version 4 Ti exhaust by GT-One...MSRP was up there in the $3K+
Plus, that exhaust wouldn't fit your car anyway Eric.

GT-Rom version 4. It is very loud, and the Titan version was around $3700 last I looked into it.

GT-Rom version 4. It is very loud, and the Titan version was around $3700 last I looked into it.

That's pretty close to what he's asking at 330,000 yen! Gotta pay to play!

Back