• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your daily driver!?

Nice E34!

Yea I barely had to do anything to it. Its hard to find any E34 in good condition let alone my M-Sport. It was my baby until the NSX came along.....

- - - Updated - - -

I probably drive the NSX as much as the M3 :biggrin:
TFPYgTh.jpg

Nice M3!

2010 BMW X6M is my main daily but I also have a 95 BMW 540i M-sport that I drive every so often. Its hard to want to drive the these two cars now that I have the NSX but I gotta share the love with all of them....

picture.php

picture.php

Please inform me why you bought this thing, i have to know the logic behind them over a cayenne turbo, mainly the concept of the SUC

2005 Acura RL. It runs well, easy to repair. Due to heavy snow fall in the winters, the AWD proves to be invaluable.

Please inform me why you bought this thing, i have to know the logic behind them over a cayenne turbo, mainly the concept of the SUC

I already know that my car brings up the flame in people. I find that people either love it or hate it - with no area in between. I guess you are just one of the people that hate it and no explanation from me will get you to think otherwise. Its my car and I love it. That is all.

I already know that my car brings up the flame in people. I find that people either love it or hate it - with no area in between. I guess you are just one of the people that hate it and no explanation from me will get you to think otherwise. Its my car and I love it. That is all.

good answer

It looks a hell of a lot better then the Porsche ....so there is that too:cool:

It looks a hell of a lot better then the Porsche ....so there is that too:cool:

Woo hoo! I got some back up! :smile:

2014 RLX with Technology Package. For $500/mo lease it's a great deal.

2013 Range Rover Evoque which since this pic I have blacked out the accent pieces. This baby RR was an easy choice since I loved its looks and believe it or not the practicality. I avg 23 mpg, its comfy and luxurious on road trips with room for all my gear, sporty with awesome looks, legitimately take it off the beaten path, easy to park and get in and out of, kid ready for when that happens, and most importantly room for my partner in crime, my dog. Plus, I can tow a trailer for whichever toy is coming along like the motorcycle or NSX.

Photo Aug 09, 19 17 19.jpg

2013 Range Rover Evoque which since this pic I have blacked out the accent pieces. This baby RR was an easy choice since I loved its looks and believe it or not the practicality. I avg 23 mpg, its comfy and luxurious on road trips with room for all my gear, sporty with awesome looks, legitimately take it off the beaten path, easy to park and get in and out of, kid ready for when that happens, and most importantly room for my partner in crime, my dog. Plus, I can tow a trailer for whichever toy is coming along like the motorcycle or NSX.

View attachment 126605

nice!! that is one of my two choices as my next daily as mentioned in this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...exotic-car(s)-are-you-currently-drooling-over inspired by this thread.

My DD is a 2013 991 delivered at the Zuffenhausen factory in June 2012, the first week of 2013 production. Here she is in the Dolomiti...

I also have a 2011 Touareg TDI for the dogs, skiing, Home Depot, etc. Wife's DD is a 2007 650, also factory delivered. I'm the orig owner of my 91 NSX which is now used mostly for sprints through the SM Mts on weekends...

Spyder

Last edited:
My DD is a 2013 991 delivered at the Zuffenhausen factory in June 2012, the first week of 2013 production. Here she is in the Dolomiti...

I also have a 2011 Touareg TDI for the dogs, skiing, Home Depot, etc. Wife's DD is a 2007 650, also factory delivered. I'm the orig owner of my 91 NSX which is now used mostly for sprints through the SM Mts on weekends...

Spyder

U forgot to mention ur beauty is an S

U forgot to mention ur beauty is an S

Yes, C2S...and thx!

Most important thing that I forgot to mention: as is customary, I was introduced to my new 991 by a Porsche rep who turned out to be an engineer and total gear head. Needless to say, we bonded and quickly swapped notes on what else filled our garages. When he heard that I was the orig owner of a '91 NSX, he told me that he was part of the engineering team tasked with disassembling one of the first Honda (!) NSX's in Europe. The Porsche factory wanted to find out how the Japanese could cook up such a superb vehicle at a mere $60k or so. He's still a fan:wink:

Spyder

Yes, C2S...and thx!

Most important thing that I forgot to mention: as is customary, I was introduced to my new 991 by a Porsche rep who turned out to be an engineer and total gear head. Needless to say, we bonded and quickly swapped notes on what else filled our garages. When he heard that I was the orig owner of a '91 NSX, he told me that he was part of the engineering team tasked with disassembling one of the first Honda (!) NSX's in Europe. The Porsche factory wanted to find out how the Japanese could cook up such a superb vehicle at a mere $60k or so. He's still a fan:wink:

Spyder
thats f***in awesome. i havent pulled the trigger on a 911 yet but ive been itching to bad and this jus makes me appreciate them more

Yes, C2S...and thx!

Spyder

That is an awesome story. How do the 911 and NSX compare?

Back